SE Qld Frilled Neck + others

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I noticed that, a real shame. Those tour buses ruin it for a lot of people.
My 4WD has about the same clearance that the one I went across in last time so I should be ok for most of the tracks, yet not all. Especially if they're as dry as they were last time, really needs some rain.

Any way, point of the story is, it never lunged at me once, but it did at the guy with the shovel.

Lol's, I have found alot of times that animals can be great judge in character!
All the dogs I've owned are usally pretty placid and big sooks, but when it comes to dodgey people, they go off their rocker barking.
I've always believed they have a sixth sense.
By the way, awesome pics! It really is a beatiful place, went there for a holiday a few years ago. It's just magic! :)

That's awesome camera work Dan - we live in a pretty awesome part of the planet hey! I'm so jealous of you finding a frilly - I never even knew there were any down this way. I'll be sure to double check ANY water dragon I see for now on.
Nic

Re frillies around brissy,

greenbank and around Logan village as well..most common spot around brissie is Bribie island though

Cheers,
Scott

Hey mate,

Nice work on finding SEQ Frillies! There are a couple of spots on the Sunny Coast where they are found right beside popular beaches, but luckily these spots are still under fairly tight wraps. Just a suggestion to keep the location of the animals you found on the quiet - a lot of their southern populations are in fragmented sections of small bushland and could easily be decimated by some light-fingered herpers.

great shots dan,looks like the lacie is ooking back and thanking you,top effort on the se qld frilly to,love to go to fraser oneday,looks awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back