Seen these sunbaking on sat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcabban

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Seen these two fellas relaxing in the sun the other day both really placid both let me get inches away from them to take photos, The coastal was quite large about the thickness of my wrist he only had one eye possibly from a bird?:D. Is the lizard an eastern bearded? I have never seen one before so was unsure.
couran cove 011.jpgcouran cove 010.jpgcouran cove 013.jpgcouran cove 014.jpg

Nice looking carpet and beardy,good to see they are around and surviving :)

It definantly wasnt a water dragon we are surrounded by them on the gold coast and ive kept them before so i can Id them .Thanks for your input though I thought that it may have been an eastern beardie I havent seen any before do you know if they are common in south east queensland? And zulu its funny but on the gold coast the carpets seem to be in better shape in the wild than in some collections ive seen sad but true.

P1000124.JPGYep...an Eastern Beardie...here's a pic of one which was dangerously close to the road up neat Tamworth about 2 weeks ago...we picked her up and after a few quick pics set her down about 20 feet off the road...she was very tame for a wild one.

P1000124.JPG

P1000124.JPG

Last edited:
P1000124.JPGP1000124.JPGsorry..here is the image

Damn images...I originally put wrong one up..and then tried re adding..hence several copies...anyway...1 of them should be o.k

P1000124.JPG

P1000124.JPGP1000124.JPG

Last edited:
yeah the one I saw didnt seem bothered by us at all I didnt try to pick him up though but we got real close and it didnt seem at all bothered it was almost like he was posing for the pictures lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back