Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great shots in there guys, they can be bastards to photograph if theyre intent on clearing out. I live in the southern suburbs, around Jandakot Renegade. Most of those animals are from within a 20km radius of my place. The big fella with the dark neck was from down near Yallingup.

Wheres the hooded Gwardar from jamgo? Seen quite a few practically identical animals out in the wheatbelt a few hours east of Perth. Havent been lucky enough to come across one since getting some new camera gear though, always the way :lol:

Jordan

Hatchy Gwardar....Wheatbelt WA.

gwardar.jpg

Jordan

how do you get some good shots with out been bitten even though they are showing you that they do not like your presence

Not the best photo, but this guy was at my door a few weeks ago - I posted a thread then :)

I have also seen caught a Western Brown here in winter that looked like an Inland Taipan.

Last edited:
Western Brown, photographed near the road just east of Timber Creek. Spotted him crossing the road, when I went back to get photos, a crow was trying to tail him.

Attachments

• IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1007.JPG
    IMG_1007.JPG
    315.7 KB · Views: 46
Can brown snakes be tamed to be a pet from young? You are always led to bekieve they were mean from the moment they are born. So many people are quick to put these snake into the 'kill 'em quick' box - it's great to see them get a mension on APS - nice one guys.

Varies from snake to snake, some settle down and others dont. Ive seen Dugites here that you could pick up and wrap around your neck and be quite comfortable. Not that i recommend this :lol:

Jordan

Jamgo, when are you gonna teach your mate Shane how to post pics? I've been trying for over a year to get him to put some up.

vincent i have only just learned myself .I think he knows how to do it!! its just getting around to doing it

No need for me to put pics up of browns , Jamies the kingpin of browns.

Excellent shots I'm not sure mine is in the same caliber but i put the pic on anyway. This juvenile is from Pt Prime S.A.

Attachments

• 01 151.jpg
    01 151.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 59
Elapids still outnumber the Pythons, and always will. Somethings gotta pay for the Elapids.

Here are the species of Browns that I have seen:

Eastern from Dharawal, NSW
brown1.jpg

DOR Gwardar near Meekatharra, WA
gwardar1.jpg

Ringed Brown from Hamelin Pool, WA
ringedBrown1.jpg

Ringed Brown from Gundabooka, NSW
ringed10.jpg

Speckled Brown from Windorah, Qld
SpeckledBrown1.jpg

Regards,
David

Last edited:
Jamgo, Shanes told me your holding back. He said your the king of browns. C'mon mate, show us what else your got!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back