Shift Workers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate changing between day and night, i dont really care what time i work from till, aslong as its the same and my sleeping pattern is the same , only problem with going to sleep at this time of the morning is the birds are so annoying

I finished at 0530 this morning and have to start work again in 3 hours because some (can't type what I really want to say here) guy I work with wanted the day off. My sleeping patterns are way, way, way out of whack.
Are you at forest hill?Im assuming your airforce by the a.c . My mate did his training down there but is now at amberly

i used to work night shift, 11pm - 7am and I absolutely loved it. But now I just work 8 - 5 and 2-7 every second sunday.

What do people who work 9-5 do if they need to go to the bank or the rta etc?
Get really frustrated and usually have to put it off until you can finish a tiny bit early and then RUSH like an idiot to do what you have to do.. *sigh*

I have worked shifts all my life. I am in an essential service industry. Have worked 12 hour shifts for a while. 7 till 7, two days two nights then 5 days off. Used to work 8 hour shifts, 7 afternoons, day off, 7 days, day off, 7 nights, then 4 days off. Hated that one! I am finding night shift very hard now as I am getting older. But I am retiring soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back