shingle or Knobies....?which1

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan-rocks

Reaction score
hi
i dont know what i should get next to add to my colection a juv. shingle or a breeding pair of knobies.
the thing is my mum is keen on getting a shingle but not so keen on geting knobies because i want to breed for the first time. I really want the knobies more then a shingle but i also want my mum on my side
wat should i do?
and i only got enough money for the one
cheers dylan:D

Get what you want in the end they are for you and later down the track you will have enough for both .

Deffo get the knobbies! Great little animals, alot cuter and more entertaining than a stumpy.

Also, when you breed the knobbies you will have money to but the other animals you want!

Deffo get the knobbies! Great little animals, alot cuter and more entertaining than a stumpy.

Also, when you breed the knobbies you will have money to but the other animals you want!

Blasphemy! Hehe, jokes... but although I've never had a knobbie, I'd still imagine I'd be on the side of the shingle, even if I did. But my shingleback's amazing, she's active (fun to watch her crawl around her enclosure with such stumpy little legs!), a great feeder, beautiful to handle (she'll glass-dance until I bring her out) and the young are g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s. Best of luck though, and keep what you want (although I also ended up with a shingle because dad liked it...), you're the primary carer (I assume?) and you should chose the animal you thnk would suit you best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back