• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shingleback pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esop2179

Not so new Member
Reaction score

Scientific Name

Tiliqua rugosa

Common Name
Shingleback

3 yr
Size

Big
Quantity Available

Bred By

General Description
I am looking to sell my shingleback pair. To the best of my knowledge they are male and female. I purchased them as juviniles, and would like to see them go to a good home. They have been hand raised and are beautiful animals that will readily eat out of my hand. I am only selling (regretfully)as I have decided to concentrate on other reptile species and have run out of space. They are in great health and ready to breed and would make a great addition to the collection of breeders or people just looking for a great pet for kids/ a first skink. I have taken great care of them and I will not sell them separately and I am only asking what I paid for them originally. I may be willing to swap for a mature pairs of wheeleri and amyae depending on the quality.care information can be provided.

South west sydney
Willing to Freight?

No
Contact Details
PM or text 0439417081

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 320
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 279
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Make me a reasonable offer. Can meet all over Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back