Shoalhaven Reptile Club Field Trip

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to join a group of herpers on a short wander in the Shoalhaven this Sunday (23rd October) is welcome.

Species known to be in the area are diamond pythons, gippsland water dragons, various skinks, highland copperheads, redbellies and broadies (NO ROCK FLIPPING THOUGH) and lots of snake food(frogs).

pm me if you want to know more.

shoalhaven herper

gday mate myname is scott and i am from nowra . I have attended your meetings at the animal park once or twice and was hoping you could tell me some of your hotspots as my mate and i are keen herpers looking to get some good photos . Any advice wouldbe very appreciated.

There is another field trip coming up, and at the meetings there are many members with considerable local knowledge.

how did it go?? i was coming but i was overun with callouts for jobs and had to go to the pink ribbon charity ride in the morning.
Spot many coppehheads ?? :)

no copperheads, it turned into a very warm day and became more of a day for those interested in snake food (skinks and frogs) or wildflowers. quite a pleasant walk.

I'd love to come to the next one, unfortunately the meetings start a bit early for me so it's hard for me to come along but I work at the wildlife park so I'm acqainted with a few f your members I'd say ;) Unfortunately I spotted this thread a day too late :lol: otherwise I definately would have been there this time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back