Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Joshin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
With all this early warm weather thought i'd go for another quick bush walk. Same spot as last time and once again.....same 2 reptiles are last time, haha, Red Belly and Eastern Water Skink. Thankfully i got a better pic of the RBB this time AND he was buried in thick bush compared to the one in the open last time. Go figure?

. Looks like herping this summer is gonna be good. This is 3/3 trips in terms of finding something decent :) ......Anyway, hope you like the pics

P.porphyriacus

PporphyriacusBulli11-09-2009.jpg

Eulamprus quoyii (playing hide and seek!)

EulamprusquoyiiBulli11-09-2009.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/juggy84/EulamprusquoyiiBulli11-09-2009.jpg

nice pics, I also saw a huge red belly today, shame I didnt take the camera out. it went into an old hut and stuck its head out as if it was guarding its door, was very cute. also saw a jacky dragon and some delicate garden skinks

Nice stuff, i also saw a RBBS and 3 Lacie Monitors today, only got pic's of the Red Belly the lacie monitors all ran away from me.
Thanks Tim.

I don't know how you people spot these things, I go bushwalking and lucky if I get to see an ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back