Should Liberated be suspended from APS?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing wild dogs invading your farm, killing turtles in your dam. Obviosly these dont have the same values (dogs are not native, wild dogs are 'evil' killing machines, turtles are protected, etc.) but in a personal situation they are they same to people, that being 'these animals are affecting my livelyhood' (dogs killing livestock, livestock dying from polluted water). By no way do I condone what happened (and personally would have gone to EXTREME measures to make sure they didnt succeed in killing them if I could).
Who here hasnt in their life been forced to do something by a controlling figure, such as may have happened in this situation?
How much is known about these turtles either. Were they sick? Not only could that also explain the livestock dying, but would be a justifyable (in my opinion) for killing them (if only done under 'painless' death).
We are going on the words of a few people (Note. I have not heard dierectly what Lib told certain people, so some of this may have already been answered), none of which (to my knowledge) were actually there.
Many people have said in another post that they hate thieves like nothing else. Well the one group of people I really hate with a passion, are those that attack people (physically and verbally) over something that they themselves don't know ALL the facts first. For anyone that has had something said about or done to them when someone does not know ALL the facts about a situation will know why Lib should be left alone UNTIL everything is clear.

I think Matt has the right outlook on things here, Damage control. Hopefully the treatment hes already received will instill in him a greater respect for nature. I think he prolly understands that well by now.
Let sleeping dogs lie, lifes short!

livestock dying from polluted water
I find it very hard to believe that turtles would pollute water in such a way as too kill livestock. Besides, where did you hear this. one cow crapping in the water would be equivalent to 100 turtle tirds.

I am sure if Liberated came on here to tell us what happened, admin would delete or stop ppl calling him names, such as turtle slayer etc, or having personal goes goes at him.

I would like to hear what he has to say and I would give him that chance. If he was man enough to admit his guilt and accept his resposabilty as a herp lover, then he should also accept punishment as seen fit by the authirities. If he had nothing to do wth it, then he would have said so by now IMO.

I am all for forgiveness when ppl make mistakes, at least if you make a mistake be man about it enough to admit it and cop the punishment and learn the hard way about your errors. If you hide and don't confront what you have done, you live with it forever.

As for banning him, what would that prove........

basketcase said:
Let the law deal with him, this thread is idiotic..

Personally, I will never forgive him, and nor will anyone else who truly loves reptiles

Echo..........

PS,i agree that while aps cant ban someone for doing something which has no baring on the rules and reg of this site, i do however think that by popular demand, some peoples membership to this herp loving community should be reconsidered.....

yibade yibade

That all folks,

Angel

This is a very sad story and its hard to imagine a reptile keeper wilfully killing any animal...let alone an actual reptile or amphibian - protected or not...oh hang on...half the people berating liberated also love killing cane toads the most torturous ways imaginable. hmmm.

glass houses and stones?

I am not defending his actions in any way. Just to be clear I think it is abhorrent what he has allegedly done.

Native turtles are meant to be here and don't cause untold devestation to our native frogs, reptiles and mammals. Cane toads are not meant to be here fullstop! I don't agree with torturing them, just a quick trip to the freezer.
And as for defending this inbred redneck (liberated) and his moron realatives actions. The excuse that turtles pollute water is nothing more than a ludicrous excuse to do something that they deepdown know is wrong. You can't tell me that rotting carcasses won't cause more pollution than live turtles would. Why didn't they shoot all the livestock that **** in the dam instead.
No, the idiot shouldn't be banned from this site! It will make it easier to post up comments to his posts to remind him every day of what a f....wit he is.
He should have his reptile licence revoked and never be allowed to get another. He should also be fined or jailed for killing native animals (MAXIMUM PENALTY) and never be allowed to get a gun licence.
It will also be on YOUR conscience if you ever have any dealings with this imbocile.

Expansa1

I have to agree with you on this Parko. Here sit down, do you need a stiff drink, you look a bit faint, was it the shock? :wink:

In teh future if ever anyone needs turtles removed from there property in QLD just contact Craig(Expansa) and he'll more than likely be there. He wouldnt be on his own I can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back