Should Liberated be suspended from APS?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should bite the bullet and tell us the story before we go this far, Do we wanna boot him without a full discussion on the punishment that we could impose why should others dicide this.

do you really think APS has the right to bestow any sort of "punishment" for anything? we all love herps but aps had nothing to do with this culling

this question is totaly irrelivent

Farmdog He has had plenty of time to put his side of the story but chooses not to.

Kinshin, Yes APS does have a right to ban it members for inappropriate behaviour. I myself was suspended for bad behaviour so why can't liberated?

Absolutely right, Moclobe. The "culling" post would not have caused a banning though..... the same as if someone said they robbed a bank! We might look at them strangely (!) but it's not a breach of any of OUR rules! :)

We'd only ban or suspend someone for bad behaviour/breach of the site rules.

thats exactly what i was getting at lutzd its not APS place to take action on this there is nothing in the rules stateing otherwise

amen to the wichhunt comment.....

This issue has not even been discussed by Admin. We only deal with inappropriate behaviour that happens on the site.

This thread is pointless.

I think more turtles would be saved from his uncles dam in the future if we give this kid a break, easy for spiteful ppl to want to kick the dog that's down isn't it? But by ousting the kid do you really think he will make an effort to save these turtles next time his uncle goes on a killing spree? Show a fraction of understanding of this kids mind at the time, young and dumb and with relatives on the land who are raised with a harsh outlook on nature. You dont have to like him, but by giving this naive kid some flack we may be able to actually teach him something very important. Hell, if we can show Lib the way maybe he can influence his uncle not to be such a cold hearted cocky.
Or just do what u want i dont care either way lol.

id like to know is there ever going to be a time when lib can post on here without being barraged with pete pete the turtle slayer comments?

Let the law deal with him, this thread is idiotic..

Personally, I will never forgive him, and nor will anyone else who truly loves reptiles

Maybe he will learn an important lesson in life, that there are consequences for every action we take.

He choose to partake in the slaughter of turtles surely he must no face up to that act

I just hope the matter is dealt with by the right authorities.

Hopefully the truth comes out, and if he is to blame hopfully he will get the appropriate punishment. I'm not holding my breeth thou.

APS really dosn't have anything to do with what he did. But I know how I feel about it and I hope I never hear from him or see him. ever.

(I really hope the guilt is eating him, if he has any :x )

I don't think it really matters if he is suspended from APS. I have this inkling that he has kinda suspended himself and won't be posting for quite sometime. He has probably read what we have all said and has not been willing to tell us his side of the story.

Parko said:
But by ousting the kid do you really think he will make an effort to save these turtles next time his uncle goes on a killing spree?

Um..... I don't know how to say it any clearer..... he has not been suspended/banned/"ousted" by any admin here for anything to do with the so-called "culling". He might get banned or suspended for other behaviour, but not for that.

As Greebo said, this thread is pointless.

There is also no point in pointing any criticism his way until he has actually posted something here himself. From memory, it has been one post from someone else, making a statement about his behaviour that may or may not be true.

I could say that Africa loves to tie knots in kitten tails - doesn't make it true!

I suggest you give it a rest, guys! Further comment is pointless, really.....

lutzd said:
Parko said:
But by ousting the kid do you really think he will make an effort to save these turtles next time his uncle goes on a killing spree?

Um..... I don't know how to say it any clearer..... he has not been suspended/banned/"ousted" by any admin here for anything to do with the so-called "culling". He might get banned or suspended for other behaviour, but not for that.

Um..... I wasn't speaking of admins, which is why i didn't say admins. I wasn't speaking of banning or suspending, which is why i didn't say banning or suspending. I was speaking of the kid being ousted by all of us which he has been, right?
But hey whatever really :roll:

OH! - my bad (what does that mean!!]. Sorry! I misunderstood..I thought "ousted" meant "to eject from a position or place"..... :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back