Show Business

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpilotaFreak78

Reaction score
So who here actively shows their reptiles and is anyone showing any this year?

I'll start out shall I? I'm having a go at the Royal Easter Show's Wild Expo on the 3rd of April with 6 entries of carpet pythons and just today I decided I would try my luck with 10 entries at the Penrith Reptile Show on the 3rd of March with carpets also.

Why am I trying so many? Because I have a happy little family of 30 carpets here now!

Got more than 30 carpets here but just updating.

3rd place Jungle category with my striped bg jungle bred by AMpythons (APS member)

1st place Carpet category with a red hypo bredli, bred by benshelley (APS member)

2nd place Carpet category with a caramel coastal female bred by SXR

3rd place Diamond category with my high yellow diamond

all the breeders/former owners got pics of the animals with ribbons for brag pics for their sites etc, the other pics are on my phone, can't be bothered uploading them, anyone interested in seeing them can pm me and I will sms them to you or you can ask two of the four above who are members here to see their pics if they haven't already uploaded them here.

The shock for me was actually getting ribbons knowing I'd probably be going up against pros, but four out of six?!? well I guess I picked the right animals then! Maybe choose some different ones next year.

Last edited:
The funny side. It was pouring rain that day. And...while I waited in the rain for over an hour at the end of the show, what happens, my bf gets lost somewhere between the car park and the backlot!

LOL sounds like a day to remember. Stick a gps on him next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back