show off your exo terra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
hi i might be getting some frogs and im want like to see some ideas for it but can you show off what you have made out of your exo terra cages
thanks
jack:lol:

i think u have broken a record for the show us ya... threads
i thought i was bad lol

what sort of frogs do u want?

Lol.. how many animals have you bought in the past 2 weeks? every day there are 1-2 new "I'm thinking of getting" threads from you! I know reptiles are addictive but this is ridiculous.

im not trying to be rude but u no how u need ur dads help to give ur croc acceptable heating etc do u think its safe to get more things? you might struggle to look after them if u cant set up heat etc for the croc?

if u think u can cope take my advice and dont get white lips just green trees there easier to care for

Lol.. how many animals have you bought in the past 2 weeks? every day there are 1-2 new "I'm thinking of getting" threads from you! I know reptiles are addictive but this is ridiculous.
thats the thing i haven`t be thing about getting thing i put up on the forms but the show us your frogs

im not trying to be rude but u no how u need ur dads help to give ur croc acceptable heating etc do u think its safe to get more things? you might struggle to look after them if u cant set up heat etc for the croc?

if u think u can cope take my advice and dont get white lips just green trees there easier to care for
i need my dads help to wire the light and cach the croc and to buy the light

What!?
In english please?
:lol: haven't we abused him enough? I'm just wondering how he can keep a croc, isn't he a young teenager? :? I'm surprised it hasn't eaten him yet lol.

sorry i ment thats the thing i havn`t be wanting to get any thigh i put on the forms but the green tree frogs

i need my dads help to wire the light and cach the croc and to buy the light

does ur dad no the proper needs of the croc?

please no one get the wrong idea im not trying to be mean im just making sure they no what they are doing incase they need any help... thats what forums are for after all

does ur dad no the proper needs of the croc?

please no one get the wrong idea im not trying to be mean im just making sure they no what they are doing incase they need any help... thats what forums are for after all
Was that directed at me? I had a laughing face next to the abuse part, was meant to be a joke/sarcasm :)

leave the kid b..... U know better than him so don't b rude...... If u can't help then look at another thread... We all know how intellectually advanced all u know all's are.......

no i just dont want to get suspended lol
not directed at anyone...

i just want to no why its needs havent already been seen to seeing they have owned it for so long already

leave the kid b..... U know better than him so don't b rude...... If u can't help then look at another thread... We all know how intellectually advanced all u know all's are.......

im not trying to be rude i want to help the kid
he has to start to learn from someone and if we dont give him tips were clearly not on here for the right reasons

no i just dont want to get suspended lol
not directed at anyone...

i just want to no why its needs havent already been seen to seeing they have owned it for so long already
well we had all the right heating then the crocodile was to cold to get out of the water and then we found out that all 3 heater blow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back