SHow us your enclosures and animals!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent005722

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I know there is loads of threads the same but it so annoying when its flooded with comments complimenting the pictures. Rules of the thread: Every comment has to be accompanied by a picture of your enclosure or animals, reptile rooms or pits. So show em to us!
ps. ill upload by pictures later... :/

heres a small part of my collection .

Attachments

• check my teeth.jpg
    check my teeth.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 127
  • im a statue.jpg
    im a statue.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 110
  • jubbs enjoying the sun.jpg
    jubbs enjoying the sun.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 121
  • turt.jpg
    turt.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 104
  • turtle enclosure.jpg
    turtle enclosure.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF0822.jpg
    DSCF0822.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 115
  • licky licky.jpg
    licky licky.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 104
Enclosure I built for my water dragon a few years back. And my beardie setups.
ede3yja9.jpg

hudarase.jpg

5ygyze7a.jpg

da7uda7u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine are fairly simple and all housed on large steel frame we bought and added shelving onto, it could hold three 5ft tanks, currently just has the birds and their stuff up top, 4ft woma tank and 2 roach colonies next to it in the middle, blue tongue enclosure with the gecko one next to it down the bottom.

The 1st pics of the snake tank are the old setup, I was always worried about some of the sharp bits on the stick, we also usually had a hide over the heat pad.

The blue tongues are no longer in the 3ft tank shown in the pic but are in the other enclosure shown, I recently added in more rocks to dull their claws down better as the big rock and the log wasn't enough and I recently had to trim them.

The gecko's tank is a wider than normal 2ft one and he has made tunnels in the moist half that he retreats to during the day and comes out each night and when he returns to them he fills in the entrance behind him.

For the woma tank we now have a 2 tier rack on one side, heat pad the other (a much larger one in the mail on the way), with water dish inbetween and sometimes newspaper in that part too, with newspaper on the 2 shelves of the rack.
Its due for clean, especially the glass so we can see in better but she is due for feed, so the feed will be before the clean, bugger moving stuff around in there when she's hungry.

She likes sleeping under/on the paper, around and on the heat pad and up top on the glass bits, just depends what she feels like and the temperature in the room or if it's a breezy day.
Once active she is up in the top shelf and the glass bits up top and will test the mesh to try and get out for a explore, we use strong string tied around the bases of the latches on the doors incase they come loose.

She likes climbing and resting on the glass bits just below the mesh in the lid, hence why we had the stick and now a shelf just below that bit, to mainly aid in her climbing down as she is a little bit clumbsy climbing down.
She doesn't really need help climbing up to it though, she uses her body up the glass wall to do that before anything was there, even as a 40cm or so bub.

Our bird cage used to be just the blue part that I made out of 2 smaller cages but I felt they didn't have enough room to fly, especially the Bourke when she gets excited, so added on the extension bit, the 5ft or so cage houses a female Bourke Sophie/Sophia (depends if you are trying to get her excited) and a female zebra finch Melody.
They have big tray in the bottom of the cage with newspaper that I sprinkle seed onto and water dish next to that, they like dirt bathing in the seed, the finch likes bathing in the water dish, so it needs changing fairly regularly.
The big wooden thing around the bottom is to contain seed that they flick around when feeding and playing in it.

Attachments

• IMG_2211.jpg
    IMG_2211.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2210.jpg
    IMG_2210.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1645.JPG
    IMG_1645.JPG
    349.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1644.JPG
    IMG_1644.JPG