Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my setup which houses my white lipped tree frog and green tree frog. i am soon getting another frog, but cant make up my mind weather i want a white lip or green tree, any ideas. cheers.

Attachments

• GTF.jpg
    GTF.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 02112009074.jpg
    02112009074.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 02112009075.jpg
    02112009075.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 138
here is my setup which houses my white lipped tree frog and green tree frog. i am soon getting another frog, but cant make up my mind weather i want a white lip or green tree, any ideas. cheers.
Id go a white lip but thats me

I have a couple of tree frogs living in an outside cupboard at the moment, Ill try and grab a pic tomorrow and post it up, just hope the snake didnt find them

BenFreddo.jpg

He later stole my wallet

That wasn't the end of the ordeal.
He then slapped me around and demanded my pin number after calling me a "jive honkey"

mine.

Attachments

• bells (12).jpg
    bells (12).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 89
  • goldbells (8).jpg
    goldbells (8).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 95
  • greenandgoldenbellfrog (4).jpg
    greenandgoldenbellfrog (4).jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 86
  • greenandgoldenbellfrog (6).jpg
    greenandgoldenbellfrog (6).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 99
I have a couple of tree frogs living in an outside cupboard at the moment, Ill try and grab a pic tomorrow and post it up, just hope the snake didnt find them

Dam phone cameras, never seem to get good close ups and i if went further back you wouldnt see him. he was backing away on the second pic, think he thought he was my dinner :lol:

frog.jpg

Nice dotty
Is that a green and golden bell?
I think the one on the left is a marsh frog is that correct?

This are a couple of older pics. Really need to take some new ones!

These are two of my GTF's.

The first pic is the silly acrobat of the group.

And the second pic is the pig of the bunch as you can probably tell.

Attachments

• DSC03169.jpg
    DSC03169.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC03196.jpg
    DSC03196.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 126
is there different types of green tree frogs, some of them look very different, like some with bigger eyes/hand, some with white spots and some turn brighter greens.

well I think there is the europian GTF Northen GTF and american GTF ( also known as the whites tree frog)

GTF's can look so different. Depends on temps, how much they eat and how they generally feel. All mine are from the same batch and I have piggy frogs that eat heaps and therefore fatter, and one that doesn't and he is skinnier than the others. Also some like being really warm, and are usually a dark green to brown colour and sit by the water heater. Others are a bright green colour and hide in the plants or vines. I think the colouration is also a blending in with their suroundings thing. Before I got my GTF's I assumed frogs are green and that was it, but now I know while keeping them they can vary a lot. I think it gives them more personality.

Here are a few of mine.

I havent got any recent pics of their set ups, or of my adult red eyes, daitys or perons. will add on the weekend if i remember.

Here are some of my 10 juvie red eyes, and one of my GTF's

RedEye001.jpg

RedEyes.jpg

GreenTree2.jpg

Those reddys have really red eyes ur very lucky as this is not always the case
Im jealous
Want to swap some bloodlines? lol

Great looking frogs you have! I just got two adult eastern dwarf tree frogs (litoria fallax). They are a breeding pair and the male has been calling aparentlley. I'll get some pics in a few hours, because it's going to take me a while ( im crap at doing photos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back