Show us your Miss B Beardie Bubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad missB not bad at all. Congrats to everyone thats got them.

here is mine

Here is Ojo, this pic is 1 month old and he/she was born 25 Nov currently shedding so will post a newer as soon as finished.

Attachments

• ojo.jpg
    ojo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 59
pics as promised

Here is some I just took of our Ojo

Attachments

• ojo0001.JPG
    ojo0001.JPG
    290.2 KB · Views: 38
  • ojo0002.JPG
    ojo0002.JPG
    346.9 KB · Views: 44
All bubs look great. Well I am another 'Miss B beardy fan!' I picked up Levitikus and Milton from Ash on Saturday and they are settling in really well.

They are both little gutses, enjoying gut loaded crickets, wombok and a few pellets. Levi is extremely inquisitive, loves to explore whereas Milton is one chilled out dude, very happy to snooze the day away. Both will eat from my hand and love chin scratches.

They are currently in a reptile one cage and have playtimes in a 3 foot extra wide adult cage.

Finally figuired out how to post photos, so enough chatting - here they are!
lizardonalog.jpg

Thank you Ash.

I know I wish I had room for more too, but unfrunately don't have a tank big enough! Next season ;)

heres my baby hes just over 3 months old only had him for about 4 weeks or so cant remember

100_3194.jpg

with flash

100_3192.jpg

without flash makes him look oranger

100_3167.jpg

watching tv

thanks miss b we love him to bits

Thought it was time for an update on Milton and Levi!
Well they are still going strong and getting bigger and bigger. Levi is the pale one and is the cudler out ofthe two, a very relaxed boy. Milton is the darker one and loves belly scritches and best of all eating.

Here is a coupla pix taken yesterday, they haven't been up long, so are a litle dull in colour.

levi1.jpg

milton-1.jpg

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, they've grown a bit! They look nice and fat and happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back