show us your olives

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one free roaming but where is he? :( Is he still around, is he gone. Where has my Wolley gone :(

Here you can see how my 2 adult Darwin Phase Olive Python's, both climb in and out of their enclosure,you can also see my 9 foot long male Olive Python, poking his head out from under the enclosure on the floor, they often curl up under the enclosure, when they want to hide somewhere in the room, they can keep warm under the enclosure, cause there is a 50watt Radiant Heat Panel also under the enclosure, they are turn or to provide heat for the Northern Blue-Tongue Lizard's, that also hide under the enclosures, when let out to roam free in the house.
l love it when my 12 female Olove python comes over to me, and flicks her tongue on my face as if she is giving me a lick on my face, not once has she ever tried to attack me on the face, she is so tame and placid to have as a pet Python.:p

Last edited:
I have one free roaming but where is he? :( Is he still around, is he gone. Where has my Wolley gone :(
l don't know where he his, maybe you will need to call for a search party, to go searching for him, he could be in your bed curl up under your blanket or doona cause its nice and warm, l would go and check there fiirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back