show us your staffy pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gozz, i just got my first blue amstaff, some ppl recon they get sick easier and skin cancer those sort of things.......What do you think?

Nice dogs every1
Love Bart, Stevel, think a bully will prob b my next dog.
here's my boy Vandal, staff x bull mastiff

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 49

Attachments

• general 018.jpg
    general 018.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 36
  • general 020.jpg
    general 020.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 27
  • general 017.jpg
    general 017.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 46
  • general 065.jpg
    general 065.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 43
Gozz, i just got my first blue amstaff, some ppl recon they get sick easier and skin cancer those sort of things.......What do you think?
mate thats crap skin cancer can be higher in whites but as for getting sick easier thats crap alot of breeders dont like blue dogs and they always have negative things to say. cheers Trent

mate thats crap skin cancer can be higher in whites but as for getting sick easier thats crap alot of breeders dont like blue dogs and they always have negative things to say. cheers Trent

Yeah a few people have given me crap for purchasing a blue on another forum when i posted pics of her and "my new puppy" thread, i coped it! because we are going to show her every one thinks im an idiot. But now blues are so highly sort after!!

taigem-1.jpg

Heres a shot of my Black/Brindle male & Tiger Brindle female as pups.
Both have mains pedigree papers and come from a long list of Champs & Grand champs in AUS, USA, UK & NZ.

Yeah a few people have given me crap for purchasing a blue on another forum when i posted pics of her and "my new puppy" thread, i coped it! because we are going to show her every one thinks im an idiot. But now blues are so highly sort after!!
Most peple in the show ring frown and cringh at the site of a blue staffy for in the early years blue staffs were know not to have the correct toe colour etc , these days with the deadicated breeders of the likes of June Cook etc have produced and continually suplied conformed true staffs like my male stud , And he continues to produce very true to form staffs and has corrected faults of my bitch. I have learnt not to talk to alot of old school staff breeders as they are not fans of the blues and i take no notice of these people. Cheers Trent

Yeah, blues are kinda seen in that light as they arent as 'traditional'. Which is ridiculous. It's just snobbery. Great looking dogs and thats that.
As for cancer, it's predominately white dogs that are at the greatest risk, given the pink noses and ears. I whack dog sunscreen on a bit as I surf and he loves the water and hangs about. Here's a great shot from down at Palm Beach. He looks a little feral in the shot, but check the tight turning circle from the footprints...:lol:

jase5.jpg

My Conan is almost 11 years old. These pics taken a few years back. He's my little angel :)

Last edited:
As you can see he by his expression he was not happy wearing lycra. He also didn't like the pink hawaiin shirt i bought him or his doggie hat either. He does like his red and white jumper and his little Dragons jersey too.

cdog002.jpg

this is my dog chilli, no papers, no champion bloodlines, but an a$$ that can singe the hairs out your nostrils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back