Show us your unusual Ciliaris....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ari

Reaction score
Hey All

I am wondering if anybody keeps or has seen a QLD endemic form of Strophurus Ciliaris with the typical grey / dark patterning but which has amazing yellow patterning on the tail and on the body.....I am talking about yellow patches?

Cheers

You talking about the alligator river form and jabiru form from the northern territory?
Sparticus sent me pics from some publication quite some time ago- i'd be interested to know if they are kept in captivity.

I'll try and find the pic he sent me....

Hey Twiggs not those ones....I already have them.

The ones I am thinking of have definate yellow colouration.

Hey All

I am wondering if anybody keeps or has seen a QLD endemic form of Strophurus Ciliaris with the typical grey / dark patterning but which has amazing yellow patterning on the tail and on the body.....I am talking about yellow patches?

Cheers

FYI, Qld cilaris are actually no longer ciliaris. They are now Kristins Spiny Tail Gecko, Strophurus krisalys . They are quite variable in colour but some do have good yellow markings.

Cheers I saw some a guy had a few weeks back the yellow colouration blue me away. Anyway will be getting some shortly will post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back