Show us your WOMAS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow there's some really nice womas in this thread with so much variation too.Inever thought much of them especially when they were $2,500.00 each.The ones I really like I don't think are any special locality but I have a nice pair of Tanami womas which are both a bit different to each other,myself I prefer the soft looking ones if you know what I mean just like this one?

Attachments

• P1030512.jpg
    P1030512.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 137
I wasnt that interested in Womas until recently the ones ive seen are stunning...You have a wonderful collection Lozza,and those pin striped Tristis are simply amazing...They would have to be a favourite.What a fantastic time to photograph them JasonL,and wonderful Womas to match...MARK

pair of tanami

Attachments

• zorro001.jpg
    zorro001.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 73
  • scarlett001.jpg
    scarlett001.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 60
  • scarlett002.jpg
    scarlett002.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 55
Congrats on the eggs jason! Nice womas all!

Thanks, she ended up with 9 eggs in total, not bad for a woma. If i posted pics of her now someone would flame me for neglect.... I have no idea how she could go another 2 months of natural incubation without eating....she's as thin as a stick.... she used to be pretty fat a few months back.... time to cull some rats.

wow lozza nice selection of womas haha but i belive u are missing sa womas come on guy were are all the sa womas ive wonted sa's for years

Woma

No wonder BROWNS you like the more softer Womas as you put it that is stunning! I want it
Regards Rick:D

Here is a specimen found in the wild yesterday that has some weird pigment fade going on a round the head region.

Attachments

• woma head shot 1_edited-3.jpg
    woma head shot 1_edited-3.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 81
Here is a specimen found in the wild yesterday that has some weird pigment fade going on a round the head region.
The head doesn't look a normal woma's head? it looks as if this one has an upper lip? ohhh nvm. i looked at the other woma heads its the same. lol this one looked different =S

heres my female tanami woma
female-worm-24339.jpg

These are my Tanami Woma hatchies.

The male is the one curled up and ready to headbutt.

Im thinking about getting another female.

femalewoma.jpg

malewoma.jpg

haven't got a woma yet but i will be now after this thread bloody gorrrrjuz colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back