showwing off my skills :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha thats cool. take ur time. anyone else got cool action pics? lol

Awesome skills girl! Love the pics :D That doggie in the background sure does remind me of my girl ;)
ps. I can touch wayyyy past my toes, but that's only cos I've got ape arms lmao

Awesome skills girl! Love the pics :D That doggie in the background sure does remind me of my girl ;)
ps. I can touch wayyyy past my toes, but that's only cos I've got ape arms lmao
hehe :D what kind of dog do u have?? buddhas a staffy :D i love him sooo much.

aww thats cutee :D whats her personality/temper like

She's great with people, though tends to bark at strangers or angry men! lol as most dogs would I'm sure :p Does tend to view other dogs as food unfortunately so have to always make sure she's secured.

pretty good. when i was thirteen i went to nationals for gymnastics pretty fun sport but way to time demanding. goodfor party tricks though im the only person i know that can do a standing backflip 360 the peeps love it. although if you drank alot not good to go around doing that stuff.

I use to be able to do that when i was age champion for 12 yrs and under in nsw. Quit, and now i am racing moto's nationally. I can still do a jack but no branny or backy anymore the closest i will get is a pool :p

pretty good. when i was thirteen i went to nationals for gymnastics pretty fun sport but way to time demanding. goodfor party tricks though im the only person i know that can do a standing backflip 360 the peeps love it. although if you drank alot not good to go around doing that stuff.
lol yeh whenever somethings boring u just chuck a flip and everone goes :shock::shock::shock: at you haha

Im pretty sure I competed lvl 8 elite when i was in year 8 then quit after nationals cause i was over training every day of the week except sundays. I coached for a while it is fun to teach as well. Anyway keep it up

yeh lol i only train a few days a week so.. its not too much yet but i might be going to states soon so 10hrs a week.

ya 10 hours isnt bad. I was doing around 40 plus school and other spots was way to time consuming for me.

Omfg how can u do it? I could only do 4 days a weeks and struggle although i was doing 12 hrs a weeks then :) Keep up the good work.

wow u crazy thats HEAPS! great excersise tho! but 40 hours! WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back