Sick/injuried SAHD Any Ideas on what it could be?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trench

Reaction score
one of my female southern angle headed dragons is ether sick or injured :( , she is looking over her left sholder and can't walk properly, she can look straight if I put her head looking straight but her head slowly looks back over her sholder every time I do that.
I found her in the other corner of the tank to where she slept the night. I find it very hard to believe she managed to walk over there with the way she is walking (going around in circles and triping and rolling over every now and again).
I think she must have jumped for a branch and missed and hurt her self.
Any ideas of what to do, has any one used Gympie Veterinary Clinic? and if it is a sickness not an injury any ideas on what sickness it is?

style="width: 100%"
|-
| valign="top" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.24" | 175-181 Deception Bay Road Deception Bay QLD 4508
(07)3888 3677
Ring this vet ASAP.
Clayton Knight knows his stuff, I have taken my reps to him before.
But get her to the vet. Sounds not so good to me.
|-

Sounds like it could be an ear infection.but could also be something more serious so time for a trip to the vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back