• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silky Oak Bar/enclosure For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
LOGAN'S REPTILE ENCLOSURE'S BRISBANE
P.O Box 906
Bribie Island QLD 4511

P.H: 0411 075 787
Email: [email protected]
MSN address (for enclosure quotes and sales only) [email protected]

I currently have for sale this beautiful Enclosure that is also a bar, the bar top and sides are made from beautiful Silky Oak Timber and the back and floor from ply. It measure's at the widest parts 1840W x 1040h x 500D. At current it is just the bar with fluro inside still needs vents and sliding glass front. I can also cut a door at the back if you wish. I won't be finishing it until I have a definet buyer which will only take me a few days to do. This enclosure dosn't even need to be used as a bar if you do not wish, it would make a great display cage in any house as well. I'm asking $800 ono that will include the glass, vents all fully fitted out, can also add a extra light if needed for heat. Any snake or lizard will look great in this. (please note actual colour of bar is the colour in the second and third picture, the flash seemed to make it look a red colour sorry. Also log pictured is not included.)

For more info please contact us the contacts above or for more pictures please email us!!. I can do delivery for this or pickup available.
Thanks Logan

IMG_2132.JPG IMG_2138.JPG IMG_2139.JPG

I will sell as is for $600
will swap for pythons of interest

if you were in victoria id buy that TODAY! awsome work dude, i LOVE aussie woods!

If only I was still living in Caboolture, its a very nice bar enclosure good work and an excellant price too

god damn still being at school and not havin any money. thats a real awsome enclosure, the more natural shape of the wood makes it look so much better than a normal glass or ply enclosure. wish i had the money to make mine with that kinda wood.

i will not be selling this type of enclosure this cheap again so dont miss out
i can custom build these bars for you out of red wood any size or style pm for a price
i also have some smaller slabs of red wood for smaller solid enclosures

wow that looks fantastic...stunning...
bit short on cash tho, DAMB!

i am fitting this with 2 medium aluminium vents and sliding glass front will post new pics when glass is picked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back