Skyrim - 11 - 11 - 11 - Excited? Will you be a Reptile Argonian?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toximac

Reaction score
I don't think there is a post on this game yet, but it will perhaps be the game of 2011..or will it? ..lol
You can be a Altmer (high elves), Argonian (Reptile), Bosmer (wood elves), Breton, Dunmer (dark elves), Imperial, Khajiit (Cat people), Nord, Orc (Orsimer) or Redguard.
Which character will you be? Oblivion I was a brotherhood Khajiit assassin..
I just figure most on this forum will play their main character as a Argonian cause their all reptiley...

Here are the races and bonus/weakness - Skyrim:Races - UESPWiki

Any links or interesting points about the game post on this thread unless there is another Im not aware of. lol

My eldest son introduced me to Oblivion but I never got the time to play (and he was always playing it) - now he's impatiently waiting for Skyrim.....

SKYRIM! Definitely going to be game of the year, going to be amazing!! So pumped!!

Its got some heavy conpetition this year so maybe not

I can't wait for it to come out!!!!!! It's going to be epic on the 60 inch screen ;D

im very excited, having trouble sleeping :p only 2 days now, im so excited. I have been thinking about it, in oblivion the 10 or so characters i had were all pretty much melee based, i think its becasue there easier to use, but theres not much depth in them. Skyrim im really keen on going a sneaky archer, so probably khajitt, but the new magic system looks pretty interesting so maybe ill end up playing something like an altmer, or dunmer, and see how that goes, either way, this elder scrolls game im going to be doing everything! gonna try and beat my oblivions game play of 200+hrs so excited guys/girls! :D

You're right Kaotic - all war games are the same! Lucky I have COD IV - never need to upgrade - they're all the same. Yes.... subtle differences... But really... The real first person shooter was Golden Eye on the N64 damn it all! Now tat was sweeeeeeet!

As for Skyrim... Hmmmmm I haves to google :)

But really... The real first person shooter was Golden Eye on the N64 damn it all! Now tat was sweeeeeeet!
Haha agreed.

I'll probably get shot by the Eldar Scrolls fanboys (and fangirls) but I'm more an Assassin's Creed fan. I'll definitely be hanging out outside EB next Tuesday before they open for that one.

You're right Kaotic - all war games are the same! Lucky I have COD IV - never need to upgrade - they're all the same. Yes.... subtle differences... But really... The real first person shooter was Golden Eye on the N64 damn it all! Now tat was sweeeeeeet!

As for Skyrim... Hmmmmm I haves to google :)

Did you know that Goldeneye has been remade for Wii, and I think more recently for other platforms. A lot of added features, but I haven't played it, I couldn't tell you if could live up to its predecessor. I also loved perfect dark. It used the Goldeneye physics engine, had all the goldeneye weapons plus its own futuristic weapons.

Skyrim does look epic. I'm currently addicted to BF3. (Love ruling the skies in the aircraft), Skyrim and MW3 will have to wait.

Skyrim is going to be incredible but lets face it so is every game that Bethesda Softworks ever releases... and 3rd person was made with assassins creed in mind so there is that... and the landscape... Perhaps all this wait is going to lead to it being more inflated and less awesome... wait thats impossible.... Can't wait!

I think borderlands 2 comes out soon too. The first one is of the best co-op games I have played in a while.

Not sure if it's worth also getting it on Xbox too.. Anyway - its released midnight tonight - may I suggest Kmart 24 hr stores - they hardly have a que & normally I'm in and out 5 min with game in hand - and it's normally $79 for ps3/Xbox and $59 for pc -

It is the best game 2011 - mass effect 3 will be released mid next year - you know what they're like with advertising. But I'm sure that will close match.

This month really has been a gamer month lol - I've bought Battlefield 3, Batman, & will get Saints Row 3 = best customized GTA style ever! , assassins creed on ps3 (multiplayer will be unreal).

Not getting Modern Warfare 3 because Activision only care about the money. I havent played golden eye but I guess it was one of those games you get when all your friends rave about it so u can play them. Not sure if it's better on Xbox or ps3.

SONIC GENERATIONS .. Looks good, but a little too pricey - think ill wait once it's in the $30 bin.

A game that's been pretty much 10 years in the making is Star Wars The Old Republic - Acitivison yes but - it looks insane - check website out - comes out this December. Like world of Warcraft but starwars lol. You discover plannets from movies & new ones. Gotta love mass multiplayer games, hope I don't get hooked long term, wanna keep thin lol.

Also end of year Minecraft is coming out on Xbox - lets see if it's a Fail - most prob would be.

Anyway I'm going to be khajit to start with. Best assassin theif acrobat lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.