Skyrim - 11 - 11 - 11 - Excited? Will you be a Reptile Argonian?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyrim is out! :D Harvey norman broke street date so all others have followed. so much for 11-11-11 :(

:eek: Someone is gonna get their *** kicked for that error

Yeh pretty much. Probably somebodies! Imagine the lawsuit

I'm excited about most of the games mentioned here and completely agree that Bethseda are rocking the market. Rage was heaps of fun too.

The World of Warcraft replacement has been underway for ages. I think its the next expansion that sees the game over and done with. Can't wait for Diablo though :)

Mass Effect was supposed to be out earlier this year!

007 on the N64 was awesome! I have checked out some of the new ones and was extremely dissapointed.

Last edited:
Maybe they just released it early because surely the world will end at 11:11:11 on the 11th day of the 11th month of the year 2011....

I bet they thought the same on November the 11th at 11:11am and 11 seconds on the year 11....

Would have been far worse of course in the year 1111...

None of us got to see that (that we're aware of)... Was mass hysteria!

There was a real worry their sundials would stop working.

It's lucky that the 1111, at 11:11am and 11 seconds can't happen again, unless we move to a 22 month calender. Which is unlikely, and it is even more unlikely we'll live till the year 2222 as well.

So unless we have a new calender starting again, then we only have to fear 2012....

Not sure if i'll get this, looks great though. What i'm really waiting on is Guild Wars 2 :D. And even more so than that Warhammer 40k Dark Millennium, but i was really disapointed to find it is still at least like 2 years off.

The World of Warcraft replacement has been underway for ages. I think its the next expansion that sees the game over and done with.

Think there is another to come after MoP, as they've had all these expansions planned out for years and the number of them was leaked. Can't wait to learn more about the new game though.

I played MW3 a couple of days before release, guy at the local rent place put it on the shelf early. Didn't like MW3 much.

Halo: CEA, BF3, FIFA12 and Arkham City are competition with Skyrim for playtime.

Battlefield 3 is better than mw3 - not one main change did Activision make - screw em .

I can't stop making characters on skyrim lol - jbhifi sold it on the 10th - they announced all stores were selling it - didn't know it was because of Harvey Norman - regardless their all gonna get fined lol

Rofl kaotikJezta - maybe you need to it another of or Xbox lol - I'm sharing tonight lol - but I've been playing it for 40 hrs and I'm sleep deprived so lol

Aparently within like 3hrs of the early release a 10.5 million dollar case was filed......ouch

Rightfully so, and i hope they get every cent. Not because of just the companies sake, but every single gamer in the worlds sake. Imagine being a hardcore devotee to this series of game, waiting on this game so badly.. Only to hear people over here (Yes, ironic i know because in the past we got everything way late) got the game and played it before you could even lay your hands on it... The release date is set in stone for a reason.

Not to mention the people that didn't pre-order and wont have had the money until the 11th and get to the shops to find it sold out to customers the day before, it also ruined the whole fun of the 11:11:11 date. I pre-ordered so my purchase didn't affect anyone but feel sorry for those that missed out.

i am excited. This will be my first game like this.

i have only really just started to get into oblivion, so it will probably take me another year or so before i get around to skyrim! my bro and sis are at my parents house as we speak taking over the massive plasma they have playing it. hope you all enjoy :)

I wasn't going to get Skyrim, I was going to be good and save money. Well, that lasted all of a day. Just picked up my copy, impatiently waiting for it to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.