Slateman is back. LOL.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for what??

becuase North Koreans are against Westerners ot because you think somone has come out out Asia in one piece?

Or are you happy to know some Korean hijackers with their mobile numbers???

Anyway who is this bloody slateguy? I've seen a few of his posts and I'm wondering now if he came here from Korea last year?

Do you intend to stay as as a resident now Slatey? if so welcome to youand your family and al your relatives who you bring with you.

Thank God for what??

becuase North Koreans are against Westerners ot because you think somone has come out out Asia in one piece?

Anyway who is this bloody slateguy? I've seen a few of his posts and I'm wondering now if he came here from Korea last year?

Do you intend to stay as as a resident now Slatey? if so welcome to youand your family and al your relatives who you bring with you.

Oh god... :lol:

Hi All
I would like to announce that by this time I am on the plane flying back from Korea.
I have been on holidays around the world for past 3.5 months and would like to thank for excellent job done by APS moderators.

Thank you Garthfay, Hix, Grebo, Neil.

I will be able to take better care about this site again.

You poor trusting globetrotter, a lot can happen in 10 hrs.:evil:

I am back in Sydney in 10 hours now.

Just remember if customs want you to undergo a cavity search....
they really dont want to check if you have holes in your teeth :lol:

Thank God for what??

Don't understand this dunno. But thank you for all compliments in this post.:?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh..
Isn't he the owner of the site?

You made a pretty big fool of yourself there..

Thank God for what??

Just remember if customs want you to undergo a cavity search....
they really dont want to check if you have holes in your teeth :lol:

Well they check all my stuff ( quarantine/customs)
Thanks god they left my cavity alone.:D

You are not alone Slatey, I don't think anyone understood it LOL

Oh, welcome back ........by the way..while you were gone I sold the site ;):lol::lol::lol:

Thank God for what??

oh my god im laughing so hard that i think my spaghettie is about to come back up ... grose

i think he is just joking???

slateman... i still dont see pictures?! did u even go to korea???? or were u just hiding this whole time because u were sick of us?

Yesterday, 11:57 PM
GARTHNFAY
user_online.gif

FAYSE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slateman

You are not alone Slatey, I don't think anyone understood it LOL

Oh, welcome back ........by the way..while you were gone I sold the site ;):lol::lol::lol:

yes and I bought it for a dollar. So there will be no more rubbish published here. Ffs (think freddy) as if that's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back