SLUT!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polymorphene

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i agree and join the official "BOYCOTT APS CHAT" group as i was one of the people called a slut and i was not happy at all about it.

here is what was written...

<Pinkie> i;m off too
<Pinkie> seeyas
<reijn> me too
<Puff> bye slut ;
<Puff> slut(s)

I dont like being abused by 11 year old know it all "instant experts" who think all women are sluts. If he isn't removed from chat permanently and even removed from this community, if he keeps up this sheer disrespect and unfounded unprovoked crap, then i will have no choice but to leave this community myself. We definateley need moderaters in the chat room so people like "puff" aka "puff_the_majic_dragon" cannot abuse people who are there to chat. Im sure stretch agrees also as she was the other one called a slut by "puff"
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Slatey and slatey Jr, you guys run a great site, and it is tremendously beneficial to me and others. As has been mentioned before, this is somewhat like a family here, and that is a rare thing to find on the net. The afore mentioned concerns are serious. Moderation of the chat is important, and the formation of a moderators committe to discuss issues raised by the community may be needed. I hope puff is just a deluded 11yr old, but in the real world, he could be a bitter 45yr old wanker(first time I have ever used that word). Good natured insults and jokes are ok, but no room for disrespect. All in all great work, keep it up.
Moses

ahhh yes, the infamous puff has struck again, chat used to be good and I agree to moderate moderate moderate ..
Have also witnessed puffs abuse towards a number of female members and here agree to ban him from teh chat, without the ops, it's not possible.
:roll: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I too have witnessed Puff's (idiotic) behaviour, although it was directed at the entire group and not specific.
Moderate the fool.

I had no idea this character was a repeat offender...
I thought Puff's only crime was posting a swear word, but this stuff shows a definate lack of respect and an antagonistic personality, and it sounds like it has been ongoing for a while. :shock:

I'm with the rest of you, ban this idiot :!: :!:

well well well, i knew that puff was bad news when he answered my question last nigt and had to use the f word,yeah sure we all may use it from time to time but we certainly don't write it here or anywhere for that matter..see nicole he has done it on more than one occasion!
and i hope that the MODERATORS or whatever they r fix the damn problem. fiona. :?

The moderators can, and I think do, take care of the forums very well...
There are no moderators in the chat room though.
We need SJ to take care of chat, or empower someone else to do it.

i cant gfet into the chatroom at all no matter what i try but with little snots like him i dont really want to go there now

if you banned him he could come back with a different details i to say moderate

but diddent african get booted off the chat for saying damn?

Puff is what you would call a button pusher, a fisherman if you will. Chucking in the bait and seeing what he hurls in. I admit to being caught by suprise when he called me a slut for no reason and then proceeded to sling a few other insults me way.

He is a child, a neglected one at that, and given my choice of career, name calling does not give me any kind of lasting impression. Only that I have a hankering to find the deeper meaning as to why such a young child would be so abusive.

Moderation is the key for sure. I access the chat through mIRC as I cannot get thru the usual way. I know it is easy to have moderators via IRC as I used to be an 'op' , as they are called, on Austnet for a couple of major chat rooms. I have no idea how one would operate the java version.

Puff needs to be banned to prevent further abuse of members and for his own good too. If we had any details I would be more than happy to have a chat with his parents to make sure they are aware of their childs behaviour.

Sue

Hi

I have a chat program called Pirch, similar to Mirc. This allows a person to operate as an "op" operater for short. The op can kick anyone who does something wrong and if they come back they can be banned by their ip address. This may be just what the chat room needs. I have some experience so i offer my services as an op.

Glenn

I have done some tests in the chat room. My Pirch program allows me to kick and ban ppl only if I am an op in the room. It appears that #aussiepythonssnakes is not a registered room so this would make it hard to kick anyone if you aren't a host or moderator.
I think that people who want to be a moderator would need a chat program like pirch or mirc to be able to do the kicking.
This would be a great idea as in time I'm sure that there will be some idiots come to the room and act stupid, just like puff.
So what does everyone think about that? SJ?
I would have to have a look and see if the room can be registered.

Glenn

i wouldnt mind being a moderator as i am here alot but i think if there are going to be moderators there will need to be a few of them

I have also witnessed this immature childs actions not only in the chat room but also in posts made by him.Hes old nic of puff_the_magic_dragon was banned by SJ due to outbreaks of foul language etc and now he uses the nic puff.I had informed puff that APS is a friendly place where people share information on there enjoyed hobby only to be told I am a mature old WAN***. Again I told him those foul remarks are uncalled for only to be told off again.Fortunately for him he is hidden behind a computer monitor otherwise I would have no hesitations in dragging him by hes ears to hes parents and possibly giving them a clipping for not controlling there kid.

:p Apart from the names if puff dont get the answer he is looking for then he will continue but as stretch said hes a fisherman that thrives on abuse.You cant ignore him as he will flood the chat room making it impossible to talk to any one the ban hasnt worked as hes back under new name.There is a lot of people wanting to chat & willing to moderate the room,this has gone on for too long know & from what i see if people cant chat theywill go else where.It seems alot too lose because of one person,i really hope this can be resolved as chat just seemed to be coming good again.Sj we are at your mercy wanting our chat room free from the periles of a so called child,just a thought is he the kid that terrorized the host server before he was 14,age meens jack on the net. :evil:

Matt, it doesn't really matter if this person is aged 11 or aged 111, he lacks respect for the members of this community, and is an attention seeking little stirrer.
And I am obviously for getting rid of him.

This must stop. Who puts their hand up to be an AOP? I would like 5 or 6 people all up. You need to register a nick name, and hopefully be in chat a decent amount of time.

I will nominate Jas and Popp and Mark who are all in there quite often...
I will do it too if you need me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back