SLUT!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I have no idea what Matt_011 is talking about in reference to my age. His last post on this thread is completely false. I am 12 years old...or was it 11? Yeah, 11.
Now anyway, I personally think that I have done this site nothing but good. I mean come on people, this whole thread has got to be a joke. Where would this site be without me? I called one person a slut. This immature little word could've been completely ignored...forgiven and forgotten. But instead, you've blown this whole situation completely out of proportion and "made a mountain out of a mole hill" if you like. You could sit there and call me a slut 24 hours a day for the rest of my life and it wouldn't phase me the slightest bit. If you're going to take everything you hear on the net personally then maybe it is YOURSELF that you need to take a long hard look at. Now I think I owe these women a sincere apology for calling them sluts. So to all those women that I called a slut, I am sorry. Now perhaps you could try to put this traumatic experience behind you and move on, and we can still be friends. Crisis over.
But this situation has not been completely resolved just yet. To all concerned, (and they know who they are) your ongoing verbal and sexual harrassment towards me in the chatroom will no longer be tolerated. I have contacted me ol' mates Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, and I've given them the go ahead to bomb Sydney. Sorry.

Hmmmm...excellent spelling and grammar for a 11 year old. Maybe you could give Brendan Spencer some tutoring on the side.
If you give me your address Puff, I will send you 20 bucks so you can go buy a life. :twisted:

I have just been banned from the chatroom for no apparent reason. Popp did not even give me a chance. "no more ****" (s)he says. What ****? I didn't give you any **** to start with. For the time being I am prepared to forgive you for those angry little words, but such intolerant behaviour should no longer be tolerated.
I came to this site with the best intentions, I really did. I came here to use the site for its intended purpose. I decided to go into the chatroom one night to meet some of the people in here, who sounded really nice after the excellent advice they offered me on the discussion forums. But to my surprise, your cruel and unforgiving attitude was the complete opposite of what I had become accustomed to on the forums. I hope you will give me one more chance so we can start over. Thanks.

You have quite an intellect for a 11yr old.
Damn shame you cant use it sensibly in the forum.
Your appology may fall on deaf ears this time due to your outbreak last night. All that was said to you last night was we feel you owe stretch an appology and you start saying shes a so and so.When myself and many others asked you to PLEASE STOP you referred to us with the same disrespect.I am afraid its a case of once bitten twice shy.Had you of agreed with the people in the chat room last night and maybe tryed to explain the situation all may have been forgiven and forgotten.But you hadnt instead you turned on the works to give the room a show of utter disrespect,ignorance and foul language that was not appreciated by anybody associated with APS.

Sue is a lovely person and one of the longest running members here.
If it is true that you abused her then you should be banned with no hesitation.
Can anyone tell me what mirc server chat is now on?
Thanks.

Now I know I'm a TOSSER but I'm not that much of a TOSSER !!!!

I love the internet, any 12 year old fool who can string a few words together seems to think they rule the world...
:twisted:

This is sick! I am being made to look like the bad guy here when I have really done very little wrong. When I came into the chatroom last night, I began talking cleanly and sensibly. And then someone brings up how I called someone a slut (and I thought we had all gotten past that), and before I know it, I am having wild accusations thrown against me from all and sundry. So I spend the next hour merely trying to defend myself, when YOU are the ones calling me an idiot, immature etc. Just admit it people, you WANT me to be rude and vulgar. You thrive on it. You need such a person on the site, it's more stimulating than the usual boring, predictable atmosphere. Well i'm sorry to say it, but i'm not that kind of person. You spent the whole night trying to wind me up and provoke me to make me make more distasteful comments. Well i'm sorry, but I aint gonna succumb to this kind of thing anymore. I will talking cleanly and sensibly as I had always intended to do since the day I joined this site. And if people continue to try to provoke me, I will simply ignore them.

There aint much difference in calling someone a slut and telling them to get a life, so where's the big uproar about Greebo's last post?? Is he going to get banned too? I find it hard to believe that such a huge fuss was made over the fact that I used one swearword in a post that I made trying to help somebody, but it's okay for somebody else (Greebo) to make those comments towards me. This is absolute BS. Just pretend you're fair and reasonable people and give me a chance.

Pythons : A Concerned Member

I have only been a member of this chat group for a short time and have very much enjoyed the company of like minded herp people like myself. Everyone gets along great and have been very helpfull to each other, That was until last sunday night. I was apualled at the antics of a person in here that calls himself Puff. Besides not being able to get a word in at all due to this pompus little twits rubish that he bombarded everyone with, He was very, very offensive towards woman in the room. Maybe i'm old fashioned but calling woman SLUTS!!!! is not the practice of Adults in my opinion.
To the owner of the room, I compliment you on the great layout and features of this page but in my opinion, more admins are needed in this room. Sunday night when i was on there wasn't an admin in site and the room quickly dwindled from 20 or so people to nothing because nobody could do anything about this idiot. If you dont apoint more admins to the room i can soon see you having a wonderful room that no-one visits.

Ps. A personal note to aka Puff : We are a group of herp minded people who love to come in here and talk sensibly about our reptiles and for you to come in here and annoy and abuse poeple ( mainly woman members ) is not on my friend. You are just a childish twit with nothing better to do than get off on upsetting people. Take some good advice and grow up or go elswhere.

Thank You

Puff its obvious that you are not welcome here.
Chat aside,the reply you put in the forum was not appropriate either.
This site is a public site and as such all sorts of people use it.Kids come here as well to have their questions answered and hopefully learn something in the process.They dont come here to read the type of language that you seem to think is appropriate as witnessed by your backhanded apology in that other thread.
Take a look at the uproar you cause both in chat and on the forum in one night.On top of that you still dont see a problem.For a smart guy you must be really thick.
Take the hint and leave.As was said earlier are not and will not ever be welcome here considering your past history.

When you are older you will find out that you never, ever call a woman a slut. They really hate that word. If you do use it, they will never forget it and will often bring it up many years later for no apparent reason.
I realise puberty can be a trying time so I am willing to cut you a little slack.

This whole site became a complete joke to me from the moment this particular thread was made. Once again I am being abused, but somehow I am still the bad guy. "Pythons" says that you're a group of herp minded people who love to come in here and talk sensibly about your reptiles. It's funny that he should say that. I go into the chatroom to talk about reptiles, but I don't get any conversation out of anybody else in there. The first time that I ever used the chatroom on here, (which some of you may recall) I was talking cleanly and sensibly about reptiles, and nobody else seemed remotely interested on the subject. In fact, you all seemed thoroughly DIS-interested in reptiles. Reptiles were the last thing on your mind.
I am simply trying to work past this and resolve this petty issue, but my comments on this thread are being met with childish abuse, threats and remarks that are simply not true. So keep on racking up the abuse and and long live this farce that you call a discussion forum.

See what happens when you're away from your computer for a few days.

An immature adult gets the whole place wound up. There's no excuse for abuse to anyone let alone our ladies. There are probably lots of ways to loose a snot like this but while we continue to debate with him and be engaged by his 'charms' he continues to wind us up. Just ignore him (or her). 8)

If there is no excuse for abuse to anyone in here, then you would kindly explain your justification for every single person on this thread's thoughtless abuse towards me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back