SLUT!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puff, you are on the brink of being banned, I wouldn't push it mate.

:p I do believe that you were kicked not banned & it was more a warning to not start or i would ban you.How many chances do you want puff i think everyone is willing to give people a go but you constantly prove that you are not worth giving a go.You first have to prove to people you are genuine & that dont start by telling everyone that we need you we want you as you sound like a spoiled brat.Why dont you try a different approach as the one you are trying now isnt working.I will be in chat if you want to speak to me & once again there was no ban.If you want to prove that you are what you say them prove it show all of us that you are not what we think, prove us wrong. :p

You said in a previous post that you called one person a slut, then later on went on to apologise to all the women you called sluts...

Hardly did anything wrong? Lets be open and honest about it. That is the only way it can move on.

For starters, here is the start of the log for all to read and perhaps it will put it all into better perspective :)

<Sue> Ahhh well derf I am immortal and not an ounce of organised cult religion in me :)
<Sue> nighty night everyone!
<rodney_rocks> night sue
<derf> Later Sue
<derf> heh
*** derf is now known as snarf
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> bye slut
<Sue> erm....scuse me?
<reijn> :O
<reijn> no wonder u got banned
<reijn> thats just nasty
<^Mark^> That is NOT OK Puff!!
<Sue> where exactly did that come from
<snarf> Puff: I think your mummy's calling you. Bed time, dear.
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> whats wrong
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> i thought you would be use to being called a slut
<Sue> now how do you figure that one out
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> oh comeon
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> i know a slut when i see one
<Sue> now lets point out your obvious mistakes here Puff
<reijn> damn i wish i was still a moderater
<Sue> a) you can't see me
<Sue> b) you dn't know me
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> Sue
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> cut the *BLEEP* Sue
<Sue> c) you have nothing to base your argument on
<^Mark^> Puff I am now going to let SJ see the logs of this conversation, that is just NOT OK to call any
woman here that
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> get out of here before i am forced to remove you
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> thanks
<Sue> Thank you Mark. I have done the same
<Sue> *L* Oh dear Puff
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> who is SJ
<^Mark^> SJ the list owner
<reijn> hey puff
<Puff_the_magic_dragon> oh ok....tell SJ hes a slut too

As I have said in a previous post. I am not mortally wounded that this child has called me this, only that someone so young feels compelled to do so. It's such a shame.

Sue

If this forum is such a waste of your time, why bother coming back?
If no one talks about reptiles in the chat room, then why do you care so much about being banned from it?
I think you are the one who needs us far more.
I was quite taken aback when you said my insults were thoughtless....I put lots of thought into my insults thank you very much. Although I got quite a laugh about being called childish by a psuedo 11 yr old.

Just one more bit of evidence: apparently puff has a wildlfe rehab licence and is 11. I have checked on the calm site, and you have to be over 18 to get a wildlife rehab licence.

chat room..

hi everyone..
you can indeed be a op via a java programe once nomanated..how ever mirc is alot easyer..i have been a room op for a while and spent the first year using java. am now using mirc

adam if you need another op just sing out..i am on line with the other room for 3/4 nights a week so its not hard to open another chat window.
with moderation i will defernatly be useing the room also.
cheers paul.

After reading that Stretchy babe I thing S & SJ should push the button - I'm not interested in second chances or whatever. I've been a member since Sept 2002 and in all that time I've never seen anything to make me want someone banned but as far as I'm concerned Puff has no manners and doesn't belong in the site.

push the button - one Puff and he's goooooone. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back