Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I think its time to see people small geckos, Diplodactylus, Strophurus, Hetteronotia etc. I'll start it off with my Heteronotia binoei.
DSCF4937.jpg

DSCF4936.jpg

Nice Bynoe's Geckos you have there Hornet.

I'll get you some better pics of my smaller geckos like my D.stenodactylus and Gehyra variegata.

Love the Bynoes, they are next on my list to get, anyone got any ?? If th budget stretched a bit further i would get the Clone geckos. All great pics !!!

are they the same form? I dont mind them but i prefer the sexually reproductive forms

What do you mean?

The ones in the photo are the same 'form', the top photo is of the mother.

My understanding is they are a form of the Bynoes but not actually a Bynoe, yeah thats sounds confusing LOL
And yes i prefer the male/female type

They're a different species to the Bynoe's Gecko.

From what I've been told from the person who concentrates on this parthenogenetic Heteronotia is that they were listed under the H.binoei name due to their morphological similarities but obviously have extreme different reproductive startegies.

I think it is currently being debated on what these 'Cloners' will be separated into or what they are to become. Either way, they are a very fascinating and interesting species that is proving to get more and more popular. Despite their seemingly high cost, it doesn't take much for you to make your money back and then some.

Hetty, great looking geckos!

at the moment they are still classed as Heteronotia binoei.

I will post pics of my intermedius once hubby fixes the other pc, cause thats where the pictures are.

More cute geckos to put on the wanted list....

Mrs I

xxx

Even smaller than a "small gecko" is a "baby small gecko" this ones a vittatus.

Attachments

• stonehatchling.jpg
    stonehatchling.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 109
Here are some Desert cave geckos (or something similiar, as theres work still being done on them), beadeds, both species have bred this season. Love the smaller geckos.

Attachments

• sasa animals 033.jpg
    sasa animals 033.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 129
  • sasa animals 034.jpg
    sasa animals 034.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 145
ooh i like the Heteronotia spelea, wouldnt mind them, gonna breed them again next season?

heres a pic of one of my stroph intermedius' i took the other night....

Holly28feb08-01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back