small reptile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your probably looking at a beardy or bluey, depends how much you want to handle though, a couple times a week you may be able to look into monitors, geckos arnt much of a handle but i have read that some do seem to like it.
Beardys or pygmy beardys are probably the best if you want it to sit on your shoulder while you walk around, like mine does.

Cheers,
Jake.

I was not allowed to get a snake :( but i convinced my parents to let me get geckos (Nephrurus Levis Levis) and they are great, they eat from my hands and are really cool to watch hunt :D but you cant really handle them, although my male likes to come out and have a wonder around.

My brother got pygmy bearded dragons which are great, but i went and held a proper sized one the other day and i would prefer the bigger ones. the one i held, the owner even taught it to play dead!!! :O

Both are really good but i would prefer geckos.

Hope i helped
Ben

. the one i held, the owner even taught it to play dead!!! :O

Both are really good but i would prefer geckos.

Hope i helped
Ben

Have you seen on youtube that people have taught them how to sit? haha!
ive got both and getting more levis this week since my pygmy beardy has gone to brumation for past month!

Go a bluey, advantage that they are quite happy never to eat live food so no expensive pain in the backside woodies or crickets.

Go the beardies.Squish is like a dog to me.comes for rides in the car,thinks he owns the kitchen table while cruising it for loves or whatever,he loves shopping (especially the vegie section at woolies),pull out a camera and he starts posing,he goes for walkies in his harness and lead round the block,sleeps on my laptop all day if he is allowed,and sunday morning cuddles with mummy in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back