Snake Addict at it again!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha dominos is best for that, bugs taste bad:p

sorry to ask silly questions, but im new dont know the whole story, but where did this all start and why?

The guy's only 13, yes he is a pain in the butt, yes i have had exactly the same problems however i beleive it's just a bizzare attempt to be accepted. He's tried having about 6 or 7 consecutive accounts and he is now clutching at straws just to get someone to talk to him. I gave him a few chances on MSN it's more because of his constant tyre kicking about reptiles that forced me to block him.

It wasn't that long ago that another certain member annoyed the hell out of people on here either. Just food for thought!

what was that other guys name, i remember of him and the names on the tip of my tounge!

grrrrrrrrr soo annoying!

im the same age as him, and even though i only started posting a few months ago, i wouldn't threaten anyone, just to try and get them to talk to me:D....hopefully people will get to know me soon:rolleyes: :oops:lol. I havent had any experiences with him, but as Hazzard said, it might just be a way of being accepted, although many more people would accept him if he didnt threaten them, and say rude things about other members..Just my 2 cents...

Kai

Funny how there's a medical condition that can explain all behavioral problems these days. I new kids like that when i was at school, they weren't bipolar, autistic, suffer from food intolerances or one of the many different attention deficit syndromes, they were just straight up spoilt brats.

i know what u mean about the spoilt brat thing so true but there is some people out there that really do have bi-polar/promblems ect ecf

Francis, a kid at my school has bi-polar mood disorder. one second hes laughing after being woken up from sleeping in art, the next hes throwing diaries and pencil cases across the room (the pencil case almost hit me in the eye lol), although he is spoilt....*ponders to himself*

im the same age as him, and even though i only started posting a few months ago, i wouldn't threaten anyone, just to try and get them to talk to me:D....hopefully people will get to know me soon:rolleyes: :oops:lol. I havent had any experiences with him, but as Hazzard said, it might just be a way of being accepted, although many more people would accept him if he didnt threaten them, and say rude things about other members..Just my 2 cents...

Kai

Wow your soo mature ,lol i thought that you were at least 20 :lol:

Don't think she is, cause I thought you were alot older too, LOL

Just totally ignore the little #$%^. Do not reply to anything he sends and he will soon lose interest. Police can't do much as this is more in the 'civil' arena and he is only a kid, so would probably only get cautioned anyway.
j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back