Snake Bite Can't Stop Show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babba007

Reaction score
Published On: 1-15-2010
Source: The Courier Mail

A CHILDERS reptile park owner discharged himself from hospital and staged his regular snake-handling show yesterday only hours after receiving intensive care for a deadly eastern brown snake bite.

Go to Original Article

Scrolled down to the comments after that story and, suprise, suprise, found this:

i find the best way to handle snakes is with a garden shovel.
Posted by: Richard Gobbler of Oxford st 11:46pm January 14, 2010

What a trooper Dick Gobbler. See a few snakes in Oxford St do ya mate? Idiot.

I'm sure all these shovel merchants would love to be infested with rodents instead of living in a world with snakes, and sharks, oh and bees, dont like bees, and wasps and...........

haha dick gobbler lol i would hate that name he would cop it hard. What a tosser though its good to see we still have cavemen that kill anything that moves

Wow, I don't think I'd be discharging myself from hospital after being bitten by a brown. I'd wait at least a day to get back out there, just to make sure I was ok. But still, what a trooper!
he he, dick gobbler...with a name like that no wonder he's a jerk

Scrolled down to the comments after that story and, suprise, suprise, found this:

i find the best way to handle snakes is with a garden shovel.
Posted by: Richard Gobbler of Oxford st 11:46pm January 14, 2010

What a trooper Dick Gobbler. See a few snakes in Oxford St do ya mate? Idiot.

I'm sure all these shovel merchants would love to be infested with rodents instead of living in a world with snakes, and sharks, oh and bees, dont like bees, and wasps and...........

That has to be a gee up...but we did have a parliament minister in NSW a while back called Richard Face.

Im amazed at some of the comments from people below the article ... wow idiots are taking over

"Snakes are in plague proportions and hardly in need of protection laws." Lisa

"I'm from the old school and reckon the only good snake is on draped over a barbed wire fence till sundown." BTT

i reckon we should drape this BTT fella over barbed wire fence.... till 5 or 6 sundowns

People are ignorant. Regardless in WHAT field your interested in (in our case, snakes and reptiles) most... MOST People follow stupid ignorant rants and doings just like their father, and their fathers father etc etc.

"Son, The only good snake is a dead one." etc.... I'm sure if eastern brown venom was refined and (this is purely hypothetical FYI) and used to save his child from leukaemia, the guy would be praising snakes forever. People are ignorant SOB's... enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back