Snake dump...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Batanga - ha ha, that is awesome(not really :p)

I am actually quite glad to find this about poo, not a snake being dumped. Still... weird post, lol

Before I bought my first snake I read a care guide on a breeder's webpage and I reckon we should add a couple of words to that:

...and before any hatchling is acquired on the basis of 'cuteness', an adult specimen of the species
and its dump should be viewed.

Well I'm think these going to be a "dump" in 1 of my click clacks
I takes up to 7 day ey??

Are u telling me you don't
That's why u wet the 32L tubs
Not the 5L tubs

Sure this thread has been done before and that's precisely the reason that I've toilet trained both by BHP's to go outside,
because one day they are going to do poo's as big at that, Ewww.... up until now we've only had smaller breed's... however Sniper gave them a run for their money the other day... lol...
Only difficulty at the moment is all the rain! lol! I can see the distress starting to show on their poor little faces... am considering buying them a large green synthetic grass carpet lol...

"...and before any hatchling is acquired on the basis of 'cuteness', an adult specimen of the species and its dump should be viewed." excellent point...

I work in aged care,i see crap all the time of different shapes,sizes and consistency. Seriously a poo thread? HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back