Snake ID help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but is it not true that there have been some cases of green tree snakes parents mating with a brown snake? so it may be a venomous?

Could you do me a favour and stop spouting this rubbish please? Its complete cr*p and you've written it on at least two threads now.

Dont mean to be rude but dosnt that mean they are not totally harmless? Dont mean any disrespect to any snake lovers as I am up there, but would it not be a say "false assumption" and letting the person who wants to id the snake thinking that its okay for themselves or maybe their children to pick up the snake without any harm done to them.

As has been stated by others, I've never been bitten by GTS (I'm a snake catcher and remove them by hand), whereas I've copped far more grievous injury from the ground I've walked on. As far as snakes are concerned, they are not dangerous at all. Period.

but is it not true that there have been some cases of green tree snakes parents mating with a brown snake? so it may be a venomous?

You've asked this more than once? Seriously? Just so we are perfectly clear, it is not possible. As a polar bear could not reproduce with a leopard seal, even though they live in the same area. Different animals, not genetically compatible. Please do not come back with "Grolar Bear", that is something different again, and a lesson in genetics I can't be bothered to give.

Could you do me a favour and stop spouting this rubbish please? Its complete cr*p and you've written it on at least two threads now.

In case I wasn't clear the first time... what Tsubakai said.

If you want to be that anally pedantic then yes, in your eyes you could call them dangerous. On the same token it makes mice, rocks and the ground dangerous.

I did not call them dangerous at all. They just are not totally harmless:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back