Snake not pooing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mrillusion....... a 9 month old coastal in a 1.2mtre long enclosure......
what the!! :shock:
put the poor thing in a click clack. i have 18 month old pythons still in large sized click clacks.

That enclosure is fine if he has enough hides.

... you have to not touch. snakes DO NOT enjoy being held.. despite what people think, they will tolerate it but dont enjoy it. i have found by leaving my snakes alone they have made much better handlers as they arnt stressed and ready to bite....

I disagree with such a sweeping assertion, some snakes probably don't like it but I know for sure that some do like it. It does however seem to be a contradiction to develop better handling snakes by applying a "no touch" policy, what is the point?

mrillusion....... a 9 month old coastal in a 1.2mtre long enclosure......
what the!! :shock:
put the poor thing in a click clack. i have 18 month old pythons still in large sized click clacks.

calm down and its 1.2 m high not long and hes totally fine he comes out regalery to bask at the top at night day he sits in his hide resting and does his bowl movement weekly at the bottom of the enclosure lol:D
and he feeds well and every thing.

I disagree with such a sweeping assertion, some snakes probably don't like it but I know for sure that some do like it. It does however seem to be a contradiction to develop better handling snakes by applying a "no touch" policy, what is the point?

its all a conspiracy LOL;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back