Snake on a plane delays Qanta flight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
HUNDREDS of Qantas passengers spent the night in hotels after the discovery of a tiny snake on a flight just as it was about to leave Sydney airport.
mf.gif

border="0"
|-
| valign="'middle'" |
| valign="'middle'" |
|-

S-PHzC2jkxg

Published On: 23-Sep-13 11:25 AM
Source: via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

ha ha wow big expense for qantas because of big scary snake, "oh no look out its 20cm long lets get the hell out of here before it kills us all"..........

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha wow big expense for qantas because of big scary snake, "oh no look out its 20cm long lets get the hell out of here before it kills us all"..........

Well, yeah, but bear in mind that if it was a 20cm death adder, it's no laughing matter.

What I can't understand is, after they removed the snake they fumigated the plane because it might have been venomous. Huh? Residual venom on the plane? I think what they might have meant to say is they fumigated in case there were more and they were venomous. Sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what species it is.

Last edited:
they would have fumigated the plane in case there were more hidden away somewhere, a small snake could easily short out electronic components and send the plane complete with 150 or so passengers straight into the ground. Being venomous or non venomous would`ve had absolutely nothing to do with their reason for fumigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back