snake shaking??any help?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be fine today i soaked him yesterday and today and he seems fine

i'd be shocked if you can find a vet willing to give you a payment plan especially if you are a new or relatively new client.

The vet clinic which my partner works at does payment plans on all peoples.. including new customers. All they ask for is a down payment.... which is like only 5 dollars. and if you find injured native wild life they do free treatment.. i know there might not be many around but there definately are a couple.

The vet clinic which my partner works at does payment plans on all peoples.. including new customers. All they ask for is a down payment.... which is like only 5 dollars. and if you find injured native wild life they do free treatment.. i know there might not be many around but there definately are a couple.

not the AWL by chance. not many are doing payment plans anymore. most clinics treat wildlife for free, the group of clinics i work for deffinitely do and have numerous wildlife carers within staff as well, but when it comes to people paying their bill, unfortunately no mattter how much the client says they will when you offer them a payment plan most of them you have to chase for money the whole way. so once again it is some ruining it for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back