snake shed question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boooo

Reaction score
I have a spotted python-childrens python and it is going to shed i wonder how long it takes for them to shed.LOL

Shed and temp gauge

Thanks. She has just taken her 3weekly feed without any hesitation despite the fact she looks like she's about to shed. She rubbed her head vigorously against the bark and floor before settling down in her hide. I have a heat pad but want to check the temp and humidity is ok. What gauge do you suggest. There's so many and I believe many give false readings so want to get the best.

Thanks. She has just taken her 3weekly feed without any hesitation despite the fact she looks like she's about to shed. She rubbed her head vigorously against the bark and floor before settling down in her hide. I have a heat pad but want to check the temp and humidity is ok. What gauge do you suggest. There's so many and I believe many give false readings so want to get the best.

It depends on how much money you want to spend. The cheap analog ones give you a good idea of your ambient humidity, they just are not spot on. I have zoo Med, Zilla, and exo-terra digital temp. and humidity gauges. Out of all of them I like the exo ones the best. Again they are not spot on. If you want the best of the best get lab quality gauges. They can be pricy but you get what you pay for. To be honest the only time I use lab grade equipment is with incubators. Hope this helps.

Regards, Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back