Snake was just hanging around

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"And my husband is right now removing the native garden we have out the back..." Seems like they could have spent their money better on an inner city apartment rather than a 25 acre block of land....

Ummm :$ lool, ""I put my hand into a dark corner and sort of grabbed it without realising I had it," he said. "I thought it must have been a harmless breed, but it was a brown snake." ?? This easily couldve been one of those stories where a man who was saving the community gets tagged by a "poisonous snake" ;)

The woman did the right thing. I can’t say as much for the snake removalist. That is just the sort of inappropriate cavalier attitude we do not want disseminated. Had it behaved typically for a EB we would have been reading how many ampoules of anti-venom were administered once he was admitted to hospital. To add insult to injury, the news have labelled the photo of the EB as a Brown Tree Snake. I wonder if the relocator bothered to bring it to their attention. I suspect not.

Blue

hey look it happened at grafton i live about 20 mins away as for the snake re-locator being a bit silly and grabbing something without knowing the species well all i can say is there a different breed of people up in grafton the kind with 12 toes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back