Snakes and Supermodels

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wokka

Published:
Source:
If you can bare to sit through the show this week the supermodels mix it with various reptiles. In television they say "never work with small children or animals", well apparently most of the animals didn't want to play. Channel 7 Thursday night may be interesting.

You would not believe how long it takes to put together a half hour show.Two days of snakehandling for a few minutes of fame and no fortune.

You would not believe how long it takes to put together a half hour show.
Tell me about it - I once worked on Hi5 :shock: OMG hearing that same song over and over for 6hrs arghhh

I'd watch it but we don't get Channel 7 :(

They were your snakes but you weren't the handler ?

I wouldn't watch that show, I like my supermodels like I like my snakes "Silent"

I'd pay to see wokka but not the sticks with snakes.
At least they will be showing some "beauty" in this episode!

Oh My God!!!!!
The sacrilage of it all!
May I quote the photographer? "If they get angry they will constrict you"
I can't watch it anymore, but by the way Wokka, very nice snakes you have there mate.

I dont normally watch that sort of crap but it was worth sittin through that 10 mins just to see what fine specimens u have there Wokka. Very nice snakes mate. Jai.

this is so hard. i really want to see "Rex" but i'm not sure how much longer i can put up with this rubbish :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back