So who's coming to the biggest AHS meeting ever?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krefft

Reaction score
Just a reminder that the 27th is rapidly approaching and this meeting is one not to be missed.
If you have not been along for a while this is the one to attend. There will be a monster Raffle, and of course Greg Miles giving 2 presentations.
I've spoken to a few people who did see him speak at the symposium in Cairns and everyone said it was the best they had seen.
Hope you all can make it along.​

planning on it at this point, but if its cold and rainy i'll probably change my mind,... :p

Just trying to organise my flights. A night not to be missed.

That's dedication mummabear :p

Will know if I'm able to come after I get my TAFE timetable.

Greg is one of the most inspiring speakers with a broad view on environmental issues with an acute focus on the mismanagement of our wildlife by government appointed agencies.
A meeting not to be missed!
I'll be there.

Congratulations to all involved- its going to be a fantastic night, I cant wait.

Hey, spungebob, how do I recognise you in the crowd there? Is this you?
i-5FtX79j-M.jpg

Yes that's me. You can tell from the tanned legs that I got over the last few weeks enjoying the English sun....

Cool!
I case I can't find you, look for me - I'll be the naked one with a red rose between my teeth.

Very much looking forward to this, should be a great presentation, see you all there.

Ok, this is the world's stupidest question but I am blonde so I can be forgiven. What is AHS and where is the meeting held? Ok so that was two questions so just proving myself right. I am assuming it might be something along the lines of aust herpotology society maybe? would be interested to come long if possible

Ok, this is the world's stupidest question but I am blonde so I can be forgiven. What is AHS and where is the meeting held? Ok so that was two questions so just proving myself right. I am assuming it might be something along the lines of aust herpotology society maybe? would be interested to come long if possible

AHS is the Australian Herpetological Society. The Australian Herpetological Society - Home
Address details are here - The Australian Herpetological Society - Meetings

Please note guys, there is a $5 entry fee for non members and members must show their current membership cards at the door.
If you wish to become a member you can register online at The Australian Herpetological Society - Membership

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to PM myself or Krefft.

Cheers
Daz

Finally my roster has moved during the month so count me in.

Whereabouts in Pitt St is it (Pitt St is a looong street lol)? What streets is it between? ie Between Bathurst and Park Sts?

AHS is the Australian Herpetological Society. The Australian Herpetological Society - Home
Address details are here - The Australian Herpetological Society - Meetings

Please note guys, there is a $5 entry fee for non members and members must show their current membership cards at the door.
If you wish to become a member you can register online at The Australian Herpetological Society - Membership

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to PM myself or Krefft.

Cheers
Daz

Good guess Fay, it is between Bathurst and Park Sts in the city. Best to park over by the museum and cross Hyde Park to get there, it is an easy walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back