So who's coming to the biggest AHS meeting ever?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flights organised see you all there. Michael, I'm happy to share a cab with you but i won't be sharing your dress sense.

Just a reminder to all who haven't decided if they're coming along (why wouldn't you if you could?), this is on tomorrow night.

Can't wait for this one, should be a fantastic night.

i encourage all to join up as an AHS member so speakers of this calibre can become more regular. We have Tim Faulkner, David Williams and Bryan Fry over the next 3 months. Members will always be given first preference if the venue fills to capacity, best to sign up and not miss out.

Gird

Last edited:
Members will always be given first preference if the venue fills to capacity, best to sign up and not miss out.

Gird

and the front row is reserved for committee memebrs to encourage participation?

I'll be there,
Just look for a blonde kid wearing an element shirt and airmaxes, don't be shy to come introduce yourself!
See you all tonight!.....
Jake

Flights organised see you all there. Michael, I'm happy to share a cab with you but i won't be sharing your dress sense.

I hope Michael doesn't wear brown trackie daks... even though some would say they're a fabulous fashion statement!

I'm flying in at around 4.30, so look forward to putting some names to faces - I'm the bad tempered old guy with 'issues' lol!

Jamie

hope i can renew on the night, and don,t miss-out on a place....Paypal has refused to recognise me for well over a year, for any on-line payments, even though it has the correct E-addy.

do kids under 14 and first time visitors get in for free?

and are the people from symbio still coming

Last edited:
Dammit!!!! I just joined this site 2 hours ago. Would have liked to have come along.Will put it on the calendar for next time:)

How did the meeting go???? Would have loved to be there..... Only a few more days till the Gold Coast Expo though.... Should be good :)

Just wanted to say that this AHS meeting was brilliant and after watching Greg do his presentations I wouldn't mind visiting home some day and having a dip with his turtles!
Thanks Greg

Looking forward to the next few AHS meetings as they will be nearly as good,

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back