• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Solid Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a large display enclosure for sale.
As I am downsizing my collection I have realised I spent a whole lot of money for there apartments and now no tenants.
It is 1200long x 500high x 600deep. I had it custom built to my specs, it is made from HMR and stained and sealed with water sealant in Golden Oak. It has pine front finishes to give it that extra display look and it has holes in the top and sides for ventilation. It is 3 separate modules that sit on each other and the bottom one has 4 very sturdy wheels for ease of movement if required.
I paid $900 and am asking $750, it needs either a trailer to move it or a station wagon. I have a station wagon if you need it delivered but it will cost a little extra if need be.
I am open to serious offers.

Attachments

• Enclosure1_s.jpg
    Enclosure1_s.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Enclosure_s.jpg
    Enclosure_s.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 354
I live near the sports sports ovals in Mac Fields and I am about 8 mins from Ingleburn Train station.

Held only lizards but I do have a couple of light guards if you would like to put snakes in there also.

you are selling 3 enclosures for $700 or just one of the above?

Hi Kali7,

It is one big enclosure but three seperate pieces (if that makes sense) . The pieces stack and can be screwed together but I have them sitting on each other and it does not budge, it is on bit wheels for ease of movement when cleaning also.

I require the space and I no longer have the animals to fill it due to downsizing my collection.
Make an offer.

It is three seperate modules but four enclosures.
The top module had two 600 enclosures and the two bottom modules are 1200.
I have only ever kept lizards in them but I have light cages if you want to keep snakes in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back