Some exotics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again guys!

Tom,
Sorry, but you guys don't make it easy for me either! Damn all of you down there! :p

Gozz,
They are very similar. Especially considering the Cape York peninsula would be the bridge from PNG to OZ. IJs resemble many top end carpets.

Yommy,
Most Timors I've seen have a white chin, and all of mine do. I have seen a few with yellow chins though.

Last edited:
stunny photos of some gorgeous species as always. i love seeing teh variation in colours and such.

hey as Meany of u have mention the Moluccan python is related to the scrub python just a really random Q dose it get to roughly the same size and does it have the same typical scrubi temperament

Hello mpeel,
No, Moluccan pythons are a smaller, insular species. They generally max out around 10-12 feet, with some exceptions. For the most part they are extremely cage defensive, but calm right down once out of their enclosure. Most of them are WC animals as well, only a few clutches have been produced in captivity.

Wow , I especially like the Moluccan . It's got a bit of a 'Scrubby' look . How big do they get ?

Sorry , forget that question . I just read the other posts .

Thanks Jeremy well really when you think about it they seem pritty distant are they colse enough to breed with a aussy scrub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back