Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deebo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Had 4 snakes shed last night and a few more due to shed any day now. They all seem to be in time with each other at the moment!

So here are some pics.....

A little woma, a RSP, a bigger woma, and a little childreni

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_9161.JPG
    IMG_9161.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_9163.JPG
    IMG_9163.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9164.JPG
    IMG_9164.JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_9180.JPG
    IMG_9180.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_9181.JPG
    IMG_9181.JPG
    267.5 KB · Views: 108
and the childreni

Attachments

• IMG_9186.JPG
    IMG_9186.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 120
Great looking snakes mate love the last woma and the RSP

this little boodarie girl shed two nights ago as well.....

Attachments

• IMG_9188.jpg
    IMG_9188.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9190.JPG
    IMG_9190.JPG
    229.4 KB · Views: 87
thanks guys - the womas would have to be some of my favourites, and the RSP is a very cool snake and would have to be one of my favourites. The chilreni was my first snake so he would also have to be one of my favourites also........ahhh, how can you pick a favourite!?!? =)

Beautiful womas, that little childreni almost looks like a mini olive lol :D

yommy - its def not a SA woma but not sure on its exact locale. The mum is really light patterned and has faded as she has aged and the dad is a really distinct banded tanami type. Not sure on the origins of the mum. This little guy was a from a clutch that was 50% really reduced pattern.

David I have been reading your posts and you have some beautiful snakes. I am so interested in the Rough Scaled Pythons. I have been doing some reading about them, they sound so interesting, and I am thinking that I might have to get one. I think it is the blue eyes that really do it for me !!!!....havent even got my first snake yet courtesy of DSE....they STILL havent sent me my licence !!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth

Dave i sure like the light one and the more i see the SA's the more i like em though i must admit i wasn't a fan at the start. But the reduced pattern and spotted forms are my favourite along with the WA animals. Hell what woma isn't a good woma???

Thals - the patternless childreni are very cool little critters - will hopefully get an olive one day but until then the mini form will have to suffice!

Spikey - the rsps are a good snake - from my limited experience with them - but now I have one I cant see myself ever not owning one.

Jason - thanks mate - I have your rats put aside for you and plenty more if you need me to cull some extras for you.

Yommy - I agree with you on the SA form - wasnt too keen at the start but the more I see of them the more I want some! The spotted ones and redced pattern are really hot also and I cant wait to see what this girl (its a girl not a guy as i previoulsy called him) will throw down the track....Am also first in line for reduced pattern ones from the fella who bred this girl next season but dont tell the missus! haha! I think ill have to sneak that one in without her knowing!

another night - another shed. My adult female jungle this time.

Attachments

• IMG_9192.jpg
    IMG_9192.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 53
another night another couple of sheds.

First up a little hatchy I bred. Was a really slow starter but is now powering along. Has had 3 sheds and still not really any yellow but is a very clean looking snake - is a potential holdback at the moment.

Then a yearling female from JungleRob - first pic with flash, 2nd pic no flash. Is a nice snake i think and is really placid also.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_9203.JPG
    IMG_9203.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9211.JPG
    IMG_9211.JPG
    285.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9215.JPG
    IMG_9215.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 42
Looking good Dave! .... Love how clean the yellow is in that female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back