Some head shots today.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah hed planned that one for this month but with all the rain he had to cancel it and the rivers were too dirty.

Nice collection you got going there, your beardy looks alot like one of mine. Love the pink tongues.
thanks for showing them.

speaking of turtles ryan.....

walking home along our driveway i found this fella on the road. didn't want dad to run him over by accident so grabbed a few shots and let him go in the dam overflow.

yer pink tongues are great I am tempted to get some again, used to keep a pile of them.

nice seeing turtles around, there always cute untill they start *******, we came accross a heap on the way back from the warrumbungles, was hot and dry as, and they were really dehyrdrated crossing roads, we poured some water on them and took them to the river a few hundred metres away, stupid animals were going the wrong way towards dry padocks, if there was no water I dont know what we would have done, didnt want to move them as I heard its a bad idea moving turtles (because overcrowding, hybridising etc)

this one kept on kicking me while I was holding me. Gee turtles stink. I dont know about captive one but the ones we find around the dams stink like ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back