Some new toys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After having had the enclosure planted up for near on two years now waiting for an oppurtunity to buy they have finally arrived.
A new trio of land mullets arrived yesterday. pictured is one of the "little " girls.
DSCN3602.jpg

Ok. Definately a blonde moment here but bear with me. Are land mullets a lizard or a fish? I mean, they look like a lizard but with a name like 'mullet' and those wet looking grey scaley things..?

Ok. Definately a blonde moment here but bear with me. Are land mullets a lizard or a fish? I mean, they look like a lizard but with a name like 'mullet' and those wet looking grey scaley things..?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There awesome big black skinks!

Ok thanks :) I have never heard of them before. They look very cool (and damn, they're huge!).

Very nice Dan.I love land mullets, seen quite a few while out herping, fast little critters to. Enclosure sounds nice, any chance you could put some pics up ?

Awesome lizard there, do they get along with other large lizards in a large pit?

nice land mullet Dan :D good luck with the breeding.
they're such a cool skink. My favourite Egernia.
I saw one basking in the house paddock once - couldnt believe how big it was ~40cm SVL (my books say 30cm:shock:) -absolutely massive, way bigger than any bluey I've seen.

nice landmullet mate i reacon they are the nicest looking skinks i have ever seen.

is it true they are the largest skinks in australia?

nice score dan,i tryed to get them,lol,u to fast for me,glad there gone to a good home though,i scored the one from the auction on another forum with proceeds going to a worthy cause,looks to be a young lass which i hope it is,as i have an adult male i think which it now lives with,been hibernating since i got her so will see what happens when i warm them up,good luck with them dan,put me on the list for bubs if u get any,oh and there the second largest skink in australia,northern bluetongues grow longer,personal experience,saw a 67 cm long northern recently,made a landly look petite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back