some of my boas, (lots of pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBLADE

Not so new Member
Reaction score
well i thought the best way to introduce myself, was to introduce my collection to you all, so thought i'd start alphabetically and go with the boa thread first :)

albino khal strain common boa

P8280059.jpg

baby brazillian rainbow boa

P8120032.jpg

mid baja rosy boa

P8120089.jpg

guyanan red tailed boa

P7040001.jpg

P7040010.jpg

common boa pair

P7050054.jpg

yellow anaconda

P4200076.jpg

common boas

october08l095.jpg

dumeril boa

dumerilboas1.jpg

amazon tree boas

usetb.jpg

albino rosy boa

P9280574.jpg

costa rican dwarf boa

costaricanboas111.jpg

amazon tree boa

DSC03675.jpg

emerald tree boa

dgd6.jpg

dgd8.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

green anacondas

forfb9.jpg

dgd2.jpg

paraguyan rainbow boa

DSC03937.jpg

columbian rainbow boa

DSC03944.jpg

hypo common boa

november1001200734.jpg

dumerils boa

nov2007jhh43.jpg

sharp strain albino common boa

november1001200726.jpg

and another amazon tree boa

july2008135.jpg

picking up two adult female common boas tomorrow, one is really defensive and quick to bite, and she is around 7ft and the other is about 7ft and real chuncky aswell, should be very nice breeders :)

the emerald tree boa is beautiful and great shots too

Go the tree boas! Thanks for sharing!

the emerald tree boa is beautiful and great shots too

absolutely love that emerald tree boa :D

they are on of my all time fav snakes

very very nice indeed, are these expensive over there?

the emeralds? northerns will set me back around 280 for adults, sell to the general public for around 400 to 500, amazon basins i can get for around 800, sell for around 1000 to 1500

Go the tree boas! Thanks for sharing!

i'll do a python thread in a bit, get some green trees up aswell :) lol

they are some pretty amazing snakes you have there mate.

Australia's stupid bloody exotic laws....

northerns will set me back around 280 for adults, sell to the general public for around 400 to 500, amazon basins i can get for around 800, sell for around 1000 to 1500

if you dont mind me asking, which currency is this in? anyway all of these beutiful snakes are worth more than just money ;)

they are some pretty amazing snakes you have there mate.

Australia's stupid bloody exotic laws....

i wish the export laws wasn't so strict, i wan't some more nice monitors and some shinglebacks would be nice, they set me back thousands over here, and i generally have to go to europe to get them :(

if you dont mind me asking, which currency is this in? anyway all of these beutiful snakes are worth more than just money ;)

ahh yes sorry lol, thats pounds, (GBP). and indeed they are, but i do sell reptiles for a living, lol

Amazing pics, thanks heaps for sharing!!!

thank you :)

wow, these pictures are absolutely amazing i like the sharp strain albino common boa, as well as the emerald tree boas and the guyanan red tailed. well done these are great, nice collection you have. look forward to the rest of your collection!! :)

wow, these pictures are absolutely amazing i like the sharp strain albino common boa, as well as the emerald tree boas and the guyanan red tailed. well done these are great, nice collection you have. look forward to the rest of your collection!! :)

cheers, the guyanan red tailed is a stunner, but he has the habit of darkening up and looking rubbish when people want to see him, so i get pics to show what he usually looks like around me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back