Some of new family members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpilotaFreak78

Reaction score
Got these little critters from SXR
Female striped Bredli 1-2yo, now just have to get a male for the recessive gene pool. Called this one Tiger lilly.
Male caramel carpet 1-2yo, full sister to my caramel girl Ariel (pics in albums) Where Ariel is a brighter orange, this guy has more black and if you look at his scales, most of them are black tipped, his sisters aren't. Called this guy Eric, anyone who knows the Little Mermaid Disney movie, Ariel is the mermaid and Eric is the Prince.L
ast but now least, a little striped female Albino called Cream, under 1yo. You can't see much of her colour atm, she's kind of pastel, I think she may be one of those T- Lavenders. After last year's mishap I'm ready to try with another Albino, so thanks Melissa and Steve for the opportunity.
Anyhow enjoy!

Tiger Lilly
attachment.php

Eric
attachment.php

There are other photos of both Eric and Ariel in my Coastal folder for comparison if you want to look.

Cream
attachment.php

If you go into my Darwin folder and look at the SXR stock photo I have there, you can see her pattern better

Last edited:
thanks, will be adding more SXR animals to my collection by the end of the year, I'm getting a striped Darwin rpm next

Wow! Wow! Wow! :D

Tiger Lilly is absolutely amazing, my favorite out of the 3! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back