some previously owned reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wardtimothy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
the anole was a rescue that had come sea freight in a consignment of tyres all the way from savanha USA to Stoke on Trent in the UK.

Attachments

• anole001.jpg
    anole001.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 136
  • trevor25002.jpg
    trevor25002.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 104
  • georgina003.jpg
    georgina003.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 111
  • recent004.jpg
    recent004.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 106
  • royals003.jpg
    royals003.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 90
nice looking snakes, where abouts are you located to be able to have access to those types of species?

Chris we do have international members on this site.

Chris we do have international members on this site.

lol Adam.. I know! I was just curious as to where he lived that's all.. Doesn't say in his profile.. And NO I wasn't flamming, was just wondering.

But now that I've read his first post again. I see it says the "UK"

I love the look of the royal (ball) pythons. They have some amazing morphs, but I even just like the normal ones.

in picture order green anole/dumeril boa/anery corn snake/male royal/female royal. I no longer have any of the species, the anole was just a lodger lol.

Damn I love those Royals!!!! Sort of remind me of the scaleless Deathadders.

the royal python although a very attractive snake is very reclusive so unfortunately they spend most of their time hiding. They do come out at dusk though.

I much prefer to have the carpet python as he really is a show snake and he never uses his hide.

Corn snakes are also the same and spend most of their time buried under substrate, the Dumeril is an ambush snake and will spend days/weeks buried in one position waiting for a meal. Dumerils are ferocious stirkers as they do not tend to chase prey and only get one shot, they are the fastest strikers that I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back